TalentQuest Announces Release of TQ3, the Latest Version of the Company’s Talent Management Software Suite
Exciting new features and completely redesigned user interface announced
ATLANTA, GA – October 3, 2016 – TalentQuest is changing the way that managers approach Talent Management. With the release of TQ3, the latest version of TalentQuest’s talent management software suite, managers are able to easily understand the strengths of their people, to identify development opportunities, and to engage the workforce. The easy and compelling means of accomplishing these critical objectives are receiving rave reviews already.
“Nothing is more important to us at TalentQuest than contributing to the success of our clients,” said Niranjan Nimkar, Chief Technology Officer at TalentQuest. “We go beyond the talent management ‘need to have’ list and instead provide our clients with the path to the next generation of Talent Management tools. We challenge our product managers and developers to be nimble and innovative, and they have led our clients to entirely new ways of thinking about talent management. We want to be a competitive lever in the success of our clients.”
TQ3 provides intuitive navigation, beautiful aesthetics, and software features that include:
- Ground-breaking TQ InsightsT™ that display developmental and coaching input about individuals based on their TQ personality assessment. This insightful information is leveraged throughout the software suite.
- A My Team view which allows a manager to view their organizational chart, to plot their team on a Talent Grid, and to understand Bench Strength.
- A Performance Journal that allows users to document conversations, share feedback, add attachments, and utilize “pins.”
- A Team Dashboard which displays summary information regarding the team’s pending tasks, demographic data, succession data, and performance to goals.
- A Dotted-line Manager feature which allows matrix managers to participate in performance reviews.
“We are on an unending quest to make life easier for our clients by providing them with tangible, insightful and prescriptive tools to maximize performance and engagement,” said Kevin Sessions, President of TalentQuest. “The enthusiastic reaction to TQ3 is the fuel needed to continue our quest to provide innovation in the Talent Management space. We do not like the pablum that characterizes talent management software, and we will continue to innovate and differentiate.”
TalentQuest will be showcasing the new user interface and enhanced features of TQ3 at the Human Resource Executive, HR Technology Conference and Exposition in Chicago, October 4-7, 2016. Visit TQ in Booth 1216.
TalentQuest provides comprehensive talent management software, immersive learning and assessment solutions, and HR consulting services that empower companies to effectively select, manage, develop and retain the best talent. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, TalentQuest serves organizations of all sizes, industries and geographic locations. The combination of TalentQuest’s expert consulting and dedicated client support model coupled with flexible, configurable and easy-to-use software results in an industry-leading client retention rate. Visit www.talentquest.com for more information.