Our executive coaching is a highly effective method that relies on a collaborative relationship between an executive and a coach who helps the executive identify specific personal, professional and/or organizational goals that may include coaching for skills, professional development, performance, executive agendas and more. We provide feedback and guidance in "real-time," developing leaders in the context of their current positions, without taking them away from their day-to-day responsibilities.
- Coaching for Skills: helping an executive improve specific skills and competencies required in the current role.
- Coaching for Development: helping a mid-level manager develop the requisite leadership skills for a senior management role.
- Coaching for Performance: helping a derailing executive understand problem areas and develop improvement plans.
- Coaching for the Executive’s Agenda: helping the executive along any one of many dimensions identified by the executive.
- Heightened ability to succeed
- Enhanced insight and awareness
- Invigorated confidence
- Greater interpersonal effectiveness
- Increased Impact of actions and behaviors
- Enhanced individual and/or team functioning
- Retention, rather than replacement of, current talent
- Greater efficiency and effectiveness
- Creation of clear, measurable goals
- Improved performance