TQ Talent Insights™
TQ Talent Insights™
TQ Team Insights™
TQ Team Builder™
By combining behavioral science and talent management, predictive analytics and prescriptive guidance, TQ Talent Insights™ equips organizations, employees, and managers with the right tools you need to create meaningful performance conversations, inspire teams to achieve their goals, focus employees into well-suited career paths, enable planned succession, and build great teams!
TQ Talent Insights™, an industry-first innovation, improves the development, engagement and retention of employees in ways that traditional solutions cannot.
Derived from information captured by TalentQuest Behavioral Assessments, these powerful talent intelligence tips are layered throughout our Talent Management platform accessible in a variety of critical points throughout the employee lifecycle.
The individual TQ Talent Insights™ provide managers with personalized insight, awareness, and guidance on how to best manage, coach, develop, and communicate with their employees. The insights guide managers on how to leverage an employee’s key assets, provides suggestions on how to best manage employees, communication challenges they will face with employees, and suggestions on how to alter their communication style for more effective feedback. Each employee also receives daily developmental tips and personalized guidance on how to approach completing their self-appraisals.
TQ Team Insights™ further enhances the power of the talent intelligence that TalentQuest provides. Based on the unique behavioral characteristics of each individual, TQ Team Insights™ informs managers of the distinct advantages and disadvantages that their team possesses – providing a more holistic understanding of team dynamics and creating even more benefits for career pathing and team building.
Through applying individual insights in an even more innovate way through the talent management lifecycle, TQ Team Insights™ provides:
- DEFINING TEAM TRAITS - Teams, very much like individuals, exhibit certain personality traits. In managing them, it is important to recognize that every team has distinct tendencies and a unique “team personality.” The Defining Team Traits identifies up to three of the team’s strongest personality characteristics, providing insights with each as to how the team functions and gives leaders a better sense of how to manage them.
- INDIVIDUAL TEAM ROLES - High functioning teams are successful partly due to individuals on the team assuming different roles. While people have the potential to assume several different roles as part of a team, certain roles tend to come to an individual more naturally. The Individual Team Roles identifies up to two roles (the primary and secondary) that each team member might be best suited for based on their personality.
- TEAM DYNAMICS - Since teams are a combination of personalities brought together, each one has certain tendencies in how they perform tasks and build relationships. Because of this, they adopt distinct styles when solving problems and making decisions. The Team Dynamics takes the personality of each team member into account, identifies the typical work style of the team as a whole, and gives suggestions on how to manage them more effectively.
TQ Team Builder™ brings new functionality that leverages TQ Team Insights™ and further assists leaders, HR, and managers in building and leading high functioning teams. Layered into the TalentQuest Talent Management platform, with TQ Team Builder™ you can…
- See how team members performs tasks, and how they interact with others.
- Simulate how candidates or existing employees will affect the current team.
- Model succession scenarios within existing teams.
- Model attrition of existing employees and the resulting team impacts.
- Simulate the performance of potential new teams.
TQ Team Builder™ is an innovative tool that helps organizations and managers:
- Forecast how the team(s) may change.
- Make better hiring and organizational changes.
- Reduce potential negative impacts to team dynamics when promoting team members, or hiring new.
- Hire the right person, to the right team.
- Build and manage more effective, highly productive business units, departments, and cross-functional project teams.