TalentQuest for Small Enterprise
What's In It For You?
Whether you’re a small business just starting out or a medium-sized organization looking to simplify your HR management, TalentQuest’s complete talent and learning platform includes:
- Measure core personality traits, characteristics, and general intelligence
- Surface potential strengths and limitations
- Accurately predict performance and cultural fit
- Compare candidates against top performers – create your own or leverage ours out-of-the-box
- AI-powered interview questions, onboarding, and coaching recommendations
- One-off or recurring meetings initiated by either participant
- Pre-configured meeting types and agendas or build your own
- Identify and track action items from meeting to meeting
- Integrate with your favorite calendar
- Support monthly, quarterly, yearly appraisals, PIPs, new hire reviews, and more
- Multi-rater review from peers and managers
- Connect learning recommendations to identified blind spots
- Intelligent writing assistant suggests comments
- Prebuilt performance appraisal templates or create your own
- Rate more than one employee at a time
- Configurable rating scales and support for multi-raters
- Employee profiles and interactive org charts
- Off-the-shelf Competency Models
- Identify team strengths and limitations
- Predict the impact of team composition changes
- Identify roles when working on a team
- Understand team workstyles
- Guide managers to optimize team effectiveness
- A personalized management approach for individuals
- Understand your personality tendencies for self-awareness
- Manager guidance on how to best communicate, engage, and coach employees
- Guidance on how to tailor performance feedback for each employee
- Targeted learning recommendations based on competency analysis when paired with Performance and 360°s
- Automated compliance reporting for regulatory bodies (FDA, OSHA, FAA, etc.)
- Manages certification and retraining requirements
- Marketplace for easy access to 3rd party content and applications like Microsoft Teams, Zoom, and more.
- Manages eLearning & Instructor-led training (ILT)
- Knowledge check quizzes and surveys
- Access to 25 TQ Content 4U courses
- Mapping of courses for targeted development
With TalentQuest managing your HR needs, say goodbye to the hassle of managing multiple HR tools and platforms and hello to the simplicity and ease of our all-in-one solution.
- Select the right person for the right position and improve retention by ensuring their behaviors are aligned with competencies for the position
- Increase retention by promoting from within by recognizing high potentials within your organization, and possible next roles, performance, etc.
- TalentQuest helps you gather the data most relevant to your business needs to improve employee engagement
- Measure specific leadership behaviors necessary for driving employee engagement and creating a high-performance environment before hiring a new manager
- Next-generation Talent Management that promotes employee engagement and an unparalleled level of productivity.
- All-in-one solution that offers a flat-rate pricing model based on your organization’s size
- Easily budget for your talent needs without worrying about unexpected costs or fees
- Eliminate the need for multiple vendors and platforms, saving you both time and money
- TalentQuest’s platform was built on a foundation of behavioral science that has stood the test of time for over 50 years in the market.
- A strategic partner who understands your talent is your business.
- Access to TQ’s team of Industrial-Organizational Psychologists
- Quick start templates based on best practices
- Access to a robust knowledge base of how-tos and FAQs
Our flat-rate pricing model, based on your organization’s size, means that you can easily budget for your HR needs without worrying about unexpected costs or fees.
for organizations with <300 employees.
entire organizations for only $34,500/year.