Who Is TQ?
TalentQuest – We offer our clients the absolute best integrated approach to Talent Management. Our proprietary SaaS-based system includes personality assessments, competency management, employee profiles, goal management, performance reviews, check-ins, 360 surveys, organizational surveys, compensation management, succession management, and learning management. We develop engaging, interactive learning experiences through the use of AR, VR, and 3D technologies. Our consulting expertise includes the design of HR processes, competency modeling, targeted assessment methodologies for selection and development, performance management, customized management training, and leadership development, executive coaching, succession planning, and Board Reviews.
Who Are You?
Our next Senior Account Executive!
What Does a Senior Account Executive Do?
We are seeking a proven software sales executive to sell our comprehensive Talent Management and Learning Software and Services to prospects. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of successfully selling SaaS based software solutions to senior-level executives.
As a Senior Account Executive, you will be responsible for growing the TalentQuest customer base and the sales of our performance, talent, and learning management software products and services in your territory. You will be responsible for securing new business leads through a variety of channels, conducting live and web-based presentations around our solutions, building consensus, and negotiating and closing agreements. You will be responsible for establishing strong client and prospect relationships in a consultative and strategic selling environment.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Develop sales strategy and territory plan
- Prospect target customers
- Qualify and align to client’s needs, goals, and objectives
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Present products to prospective clients
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Consistently meet or exceed established quotas
- Forecast accurately
- Collaborate with the Marketing, Client Success, and IT teams to identify and grow opportunities within your territory
What We Need from You?
- Proven work experience as a Senior Account Executive, Account Executive, or relevant role
- A minimum of 5 years of software sales experience selling SaaS solutions; preferably in Talent Management, Learning Management, Human Capital Management or HR software
- Demonstratable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven experience translating product functionality into client value
- A drive to achieve results with minimal supervision
- Ability to evangelize new approaches and visions to target customers
- Proven ability to excel at managing and leading complex sales cycles
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, Communications or equivalent
These Are Awesome Too!
- High energy with a strong desire to compete and win
- Brings new ideas to the company
- Willingness to commute to Midtown Atlanta a couple days a week
What We’re Offering!
- Competitive salary and full benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, and life insurance)
- Atlanta is listed as the best city in the US to work in tech!
- Our office is located in ultra-cool Mid-town and with a hybrid work model, you get the best Atlanta has to offer (and we cover your parking!)
- A challenging yet fun and engaging work environment
- Popcorn every Thursday
- Endless opportunities for growth and development
For nearly 40 years, TalentQuest has delivered excellence in both talent management software and HCM consulting solutions. We are a dynamic small business with a rich history and an unequivocal commitment to its values. Our work environment attracts smart, talented, and motivated individuals. We encourage and reward teamwork and community activism. TalentQuest is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.
If interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org