TalentQuest – We offer our clients the absolute best integrated approach to Talent and Learning Management. Our proprietary SaaS-based system includes behavioural assessments, competency management, employee profiles, check-ins, continuous feedback, goal management, performance reviews, 360 surveys, organizational surveys, compensation management, succession management, learning management, and eLearning content.
Who Are You?
Our next Vice President of Sales!
What Does a VP Sales Do?
We are seeking a proven software sales executive to sell our Talent Development products (eLearning, ILT, learning library) to clients and prospects. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of successfully selling content solutions to senior-level executives.
As a VP Sales, you will be responsible for growing the TalentQuest customer base and the sales of our e-learning software products and services. You will be responsible for securing new business leads through a variety of channels, conducting live and web-based presentations around our solutions, building consensus, and negotiating and closing agreements. You will be responsible for establishing strong client and prospect relationships in a consultative and strategic selling environment.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Develop sales strategy and territory plan
- Prospect target customers
- Qualify and align to client’s needs, goals, and objectives
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Present products to prospective clients
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Consistently meet or exceed established quotas
- Forecast accurately
- Collaborate with the Marketing, Client Success, and IT teams to identify and grow opportunities within your territory
What We Need From You?
- Proven work experience as a Sales Executive, or relevant role
- Over all 10 + years of experience in enterprise sales
- A minimum of 5 years of software sales experience selling e-learning products.
- Demonstratable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Valid B1 Visa is required
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven experience translating product functionality into client value
- A drive to achieve results with minimal supervision
- Ability to evangelize new approaches and visions to target customers
- Proven ability to excel at managing and leading complex sales cycles
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Education: Any graduate MBA preferred
This is work from home opportunity and may need to travel to US & Europe frequently.