TalentQuest – We offer our clients the absolute best integrated approach to Talent and Learning Management. Our proprietary SaaS-based system includes behavioural assessments, competency management, employee profiles, check-ins, continuous feedback, goal management, performance reviews, 360 surveys, organizational surveys, compensation management, succession management, learning management, and eLearning content.
Who Are You?
Our next Sr Associate-Unity 3D Programmer
What Does a Unity 3D Programmer do?
Of course, you do! As Sr Associate, you will be operating closely with the Unity 3D development team and shall support to increase overall impact and effectiveness of our product.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Create, debug, maintain and optimize the game’s engine, editor and related tools used for the unity e-learning development
- Offer technical solutions, innovate and improve the quality of implementation, performance and usability of the editor, tools and tool chain as a whole, keep the existing engine and tools up to date in accordance with the latest changes occurred in the development pipeline (e.g, new SDKs or middleware versions)
- Implement new game features and services in close partnership with the content team of the project and with respect for the player’s comfort and game’s performance
- Improve existing game features based on design requests
- Develop the client-side components for highly scalable multiplayer games
- Good English communications skills both written and oral
What do we Need from You?
- 4 to 6 years of experience in building Unity3D projects for Desktop, Mobile, and WebGL
- Hands on experience in building AR and VR applications for mobile platforms
- Experience on various Augmented Reality Tools
- Working knowledge on Vuforia SDK
- Strong understanding about Unity 3D classes and their usage
- Strong understanding of rigid body dynamics, good in computer graphics programming
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Understanding about Lighting and Material Mapping
- Understanding the limitations and write program based on the end user requirements / device
- Strong debugging skills, troubleshooting technical problem and providing resolution
- Proven ability to drive the continuous value of our product
- An amazing ability to thrive in a multi-tasking environment and operate successfully under planned deadlines
- Eagerness to learn, adapt and perfect your work
- Loads of energy and excitement
What We’re Offering!
- Competitive salary and medical benefits
- We’ll handle the parking expenses
- A challenging yet fun and engaging work environment
- Colleagues who are good at what they do and can still be humble about it
- Endless opportunities for growth and development
Your job location:
TalentQuest Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Pixel Park – A, 11th Floor, PES University Campus, Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560 100
Land Mark: Metro Cash & Carry
Our business hours are from Monday to Friday, from 10: 00 am to 7:00 pm
If interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org