Who Are We?
TalentQuest – We offer our clients the absolute best integrated approach to Talent and Learning Management. Our proprietary SaaS-based system includes behavioral assessments, competency management, employee profiles, check-ins, continuous feedback, goal management, performance reviews, 360 surveys, organizational surveys, compensation management, succession management, learning management, and eLearning content.
Who Are You?
Our next Sr Associate- Dotnet Developer
What Does a Sr Associate-Dotnet Developer do?
Of course, you do! As a Dot Net Developer, your responsibilities will include ability to
view problems objectively and develop creative solution. You will be operating closely
with the Development Team involved in development, implementation and integrating
new &existing module sand shall support to increase overall impact and effectiveness of
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Ability to view problems objectively and develop creative solutions to highly
complex, time sensitive problems
Framework, LINQ is mandatory
- Nice to have experience in Web API, ADO.Net, JQuery, CSS
- Knowledge in Angular/React JS/Knockout JS will be an added advantage
- Must have experience managing teams, task allocations, reporting status and
- Superior troubleshooting ability and drive for results
- Allocate tasks on daily basis with appropriate follow ups
- Ability to motivate teams, promote best practices and measure performance
- Very good team player, helps and guides other team members
- Manage day to day operations
What Do We Need From You?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 60% from a reputed university
- 4-6 years of .Net development experience on web-based systems
- Strong knowledge of web technologies and enterprise development.
- Hands on experience in Developing and maintaining applications
- Good English communications skills both written and oral
- An amazing ability to thrive in a multi-tasking environment and operate
successfully under planned deadlines
- Eagerness to learn, adapt and perfect your work
- Loads of energy and excitement
What We Are Offering!
- Competitive salary and medical benefits
- We’ll handle the parking expenses
- A challenging yet fun and engaging work environment
- Colleagues who are good at what they do and can still be humble about it
- Endless opportunities for growth and development
Your job location:
TalentQuest Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Pixel Park – A, 11th Floor, PES University Campus, Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560 100
Land Mark: Metro Cash & Carry
Our business hours are from Monday to Friday, from 10: 00 am to 7:00 pm
If interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org