Who Are We?
TalentQuest – We offer our clients the absolute best integrated approach to Talent Management and Development. Our proprietary SaaS-based system includes personality assessments, competency management, employee profiles, goal management, performance reviews, 360 surveys, organizational surveys, compensation management, succession management, recruiting management and learning management. Our consulting expertise includes the design of HR processes, competency modeling, targeted assessment methodologies for selection and development, immersive learning content creation, performance management, customized management training and leadership development, executive coaching, succession planning, and Board Reviews.
Who Are You?
Our next Software Development Product Owner!
Want To Know More?
Of course, you do! As a Software Development Product Owner, you will have the opportunity to provide visionary input into the ongoing development of our Talent Management System. We want you to showcase your strong analytical skills and ability to communicate effectively as you connect with stakeholders across the business and translate their needs into system requirements.
Your day will include:
- Conducting market and business analysis that outlines problems, opportunities, and solutions
- Meeting with stakeholders to effectively gather, document, and communicate critical information to cross-functional teams
- Evaluating business processes to anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and propose solutions
- Performing user acceptance testing
- Leading meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings
- Interacting with employees (Software and Business) to determine the scope and definition of new application functionality or change requirements
- Working closely with the Project Manager on various planning activities, deliverables, and timelines
- Using standard requirements management processes and templates for capturing detailed requirements
- Working with the UI/UX architect to create and update UI mockups (includes occasionally creating wireframes to communicate needs)
- Working closely with the scrum team throughout the development process to ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Evaluating user enhancement requests, creating user stories, maintaining the product backlog, and contributing to the product roadmap
- Acting as a liaison between the software development team and others in the organization through regular communication and training sessions
What We Need from You:
- 1-3 years of experience as a Software Product Owner or Technical Business Analyst
- Experience managing new web application and software technology projects
- Strong technical writing skills
- Experience working with senior decision-makers
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to explain complex ideas simply.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Experience working with offshore software development teams
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience working in an Agile environment. SCRUM is even better!
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps, Confluence, Microsoft Suite, .NET, Balsamiq, UML, and MS SQL database
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Curiosity and loads of energy and excitement
- Empathy for end-users and customers
- Humility and a learning mindset
- The desire to make a great product even better and more competitive
These Are Awesome Too!
- Experience in HR and Talent Management
- CBAP certification
- PMP, CSM certification
What We’re Offering!
- Competitive salary and full benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, and life insurance)
- Atlanta is listed as the best city in the US to work in tech!
- Our office is located in ultra-cool Mid-town and with a hybrid work model, you get the best Atlanta has to offer (and we cover your parking!)
- A challenging, yet fun and engaging work environment
- Endless opportunities for growth and development
For nearly 40 years, TalentQuest has delivered excellence in both talent management software and HCM consulting solutions. We are a dynamic small business with a rich history and an unequivocal commitment to its values. Our work environment attracts smart, talented and motivated individuals. We encourage and reward teamwork and community activism. TalentQuest is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.
If interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org