Who Are We?
TalentQuest – Our consulting expertise includes the design of HR processes, competency modeling, targeted assessment methodologies for selection and development, performance management, customized management training and leadership development, executive coaching, succession planning, and Board Reviews. Our consulting operates in tandem with software solutions to create an integrated approach to Talent Management. Our proprietary SaaS-based system includes personality assessments, competency management, employee profiles, goal management, performance reviews, 360 surveys, organizational surveys, compensation management, succession management, and learning management. We also develop engaging, interactive learningexperienceswithAR,VR,and3Dtechnologies.
Who Are You?
The next Sr. Consultant!
Want to Know More?
Of course, you do! We are looking for a Senior Consultant to join the team at TalentQuest. As a Senior Consultant, you will be operating as a generalist in partnership with leaders and organizations in support of their goals to increase overall impact and effectiveness. Leveraging deep insights and understanding around human behavior and group dynamics alongside strong business acumen, we are able to make a significant difference in the functioning and effectiveness of individuals, teams, and organizations. We are a small, but cohesive team each with different backgrounds but all with similar purpose. If you think you would be a good fit for the role and for our team, we’d welcome the chance to learn more about you.
A sample of some of the typical roles of the Senior Consultant:
- Psychological assessments for employment selection and placement decisions
- Psychological assessments for leadership development
- Multi-rater survey facilitation and feedback
- Executive coaching
- Executive advisory and consultation
- Team development and consultation
- Developing and delivering various leadership development trainings and team facilitations
- Organizational effectiveness consultation and support
- Supporting and nurturing client relationships
- Participating in needs assessment and discovery conversations with clients
- Representing TalentQuest as a subject matter expert to the community
What competencies are we looking for?
- Systems Thinking – the ability to identify specific solutions to client needs in a way that addresses immediate need while also providing a foundation for more comprehensive and complete solutions later.
- Collaboration – the ability to partner effectively across a multi-disciplinary team of internal resources while also collaborating effectively with external stakeholders as needed to deliver high impact, high return solutions
- Consultation skills – the ability to analyze client needs, understand the client’s business, build strong client relationships, and propose robust solutions to best meet client needs
- Organizational skills – the ability to manage multiple client deliverables effectively in a manner that ensures a high degree of follow through, attention to detail and quality
- Executive credibility – the ability to project to senior leaders a credible, professional presence and to communicate in a manner that instills confidence, trust, and influence
- Communication – the ability to convey complex ideas in a flexible, agile manner as needed to have desired impact and understanding with audience
- Strong business acumen – the ability to understand various business functions, levers impacting business profitability and the relationship between internal people factors relative to external, market-oriented objectives for the client
- Authenticity – the ability to have fun on the job, be willing to support others on the team while asking for support when needed
What we need from you:
- Master’s Degree (required), Doctoral Degree (preferred). in Clinical or Counseling Psychology (I/O Psychology with strong assessment experience will also be considered)
- 3 – 7 years of external consulting experience
- Experience and sophistication working with senior leaders
- Strong individual assessment skills
- Strong facilitation skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Business development experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Collaborative, team-oriented but able to work independently
- Assertive and self-directed
- Ability to navigate ambiguity
- Energy and drive necessary to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to travel up to 25% time
What We’re Offering!
- A hybrid working model – work from home/work from office
- Walkable Midtown Atlanta office location
- We’ll handle the parking expenses
- A challenging, yet fun and engaging work environment
- Colleagues who are good at what they do and can still be humble about it
- Opportunities for variety and autonomy in your work
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Continuing education assistance
For nearly 40 years, TalentQuest has delivered excellence in both talent management software and HCM consulting solutions. We are a dynamic small business with a rich history and an unequivocal commitment to its values. Our work environment attracts smart, talented and motivated individuals. We encourage and reward teamwork and community activism. TalentQuest is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.
If interested, please contact us at email@example.com