Who Are We?
We provide clients with strategic talent and organization consulting and technology solutions powered by behavioral science and designed to foster employee engagement and business success. At the heart of any great talent strategy is experience and domain expertise. TalentQuest consultants work side-by-side with clients. We listen, analyze, and develop personalized solutions to maximize our client’s talent investment and increase their individual, team, and organizational performance.
Who Are You?
A curious problem-solver who is passionate about helping HR and other Business leaders synchronize their strategy with talent and organization capabilities. You enjoy collaborating with leaders to bring behavioral science insights and other data to define issues and create paths to solutions. With strong communication and interpersonal savvy, you bring out the best in your colleagues and clients for achieving project goals. You desire to work with a small, but diverse and inclusive team of psychologists, data scientists, technologists, coaches and consultants all with shared purpose of delivering excellent value for our clients.
A sample of Senior Consultant work:
- Develop collaborative and trusted client relationships
- Apply behavioral science assessment, data analysis, interpretation, and provide data insights to help clients increase awareness and shape solutions
- Co-create strategic roadmaps for enterprise talent and organization development solutions
- Provide psychological assessments for leadership selection, promotion, succession, and development
- Deliver executive coaching engagements
- Co-design leadership development strategies and facilitate feedback and learning experiences
- Consult with executive teams on organization culture and employee experience assessment, culture change readiness, and change enablement
- Facilitate team development and coaching solutions
- Co-lead needs assessment and discovery with clients for designing digital talent solutions
- Represent TalentQuest as a subject matter expert to TalentQuest community partners
- Master’s Degree (required), Doctoral Degree (preferred) in Industrial/Organizational, Clinical, or Counseling Psychology, Behavioral Science, Leadership, or Organization Behavior
- 5+ years of account management or consulting services within a professional services firm or People Operations team delivering human capital-related services in 3 or more of the following areas:
- Organization Development, Design, and Analytics
- Leadership Development, Feedback, and Culture Change
- Psychological Assessment in Work Environments
- Talent and Workforce Analytics and Talent Management Lifecycle
- Learning and Development Design and Delivery
- Transformational Change
- Executive and Team Coaching
- Strong facilitation skills
- Strong organization, analysis, and critical thinking skills
- Experience with applying a scientific method – testing hypotheses, measurement, and data analysis
- Proficiency with data visualization applications (PowerBI)
- Business development experience
- Willingness to travel up to 25% time
Competencies we value
- Systems Thinking – identifying specific solutions for client needs in a way that addresses the immediate needs and provides a foundation for more comprehensive and complete solutions later.
- Collaboration – partnering effectively across a multi-disciplinary team of internal resources and external stakeholders as needed to deliver high impact, profitable solutions
- Consultation skills – the ability to analyze client needs, understand the client’s business, build strong client relationships, and propose robust solutions to best meet client needs
- Organizational skills – the ability to manage multiple client deliverables effectively in a manner that ensures a high degree of follow through, attention to detail and quality
- Executive credibility – the ability to convey to senior leaders a credible, professional presence and to communicate in a manner that instills confidence, trust, and influence
- Communication – the ability to convey complex ideas in a flexible manner as needed to have desired impact and understanding with
- Strong business acumen – the ability to understand various business functions, levers impacting business profitability and the relationship between internal people factors relative to external, market-oriented objectives for the client
- Authenticity – the ability to have fun on the job, be willing to support others on the team while asking for support when needed
What We’re Offering!
- Convenient Midtown Atlanta office location with hybrid work model
- We cover your parking
- A challenging, yet fun and engaging work environment
- Bright and collaborative colleagues who want to shine together, remain humble, and continue to grow
- Opportunities for variety and autonomy in your work
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Continuing education assistance
For nearly 40 years, TalentQuest has delivered excellence in both talent management software and HCM consulting solutions. We are a dynamic small business with a rich history and an unequivocal commitment to its values. Our work environment attracts smart, talented and motivated individuals. We encourage and reward teamwork and community activism. TalentQuest is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.
If interested, please contact us at email@example.com