Who Are We?
TalentQuest – We offer our clients the absolute best integrated approach to Talent and Learning Management. Our proprietary SaaS-based system includes behavioral assessments, competency management, employee profiles, check-ins, continuous feedback, goal management, performance reviews, 360 surveys, organizational surveys, compensation management, succession management, learning management, and eLearning content.
Who Are You?
Our next Sr Associate Visualizer!
Want To Know More?
Of course, you do! As a Sr Associate Visualizer with TalentQuest, you will be operating closely with the Development team and will be responsible for conceptualization and execution of design solutions for both internal and external projects under core products and services.
Your day will include:
- Translate client requirements into highly engaging and compelling design concepts
- Effectively conceptualize, design, and create high-quality designs/presentations utilizing a variety of digital media formats
- Apply visual design principles, information design, typography, color, imagery, and iconography using key graphic design concepts.
- Handle multiple projects (both internal and external projects) and deliver the projects under tight deadlines
- Conduct basic level of online research on the subject/ project to get a better grasp over the subject and ensure that the team understands client’s strategic intent
- Communicate design strategy and rationale to stakeholders (internal or external)
- Contribute suggestions or ideas to improve branding and messaging
- Should be able to visualize 2D and 3D work
What Do We Need From You?
- Minimum of 4 to 8 years design experience
- Ability to apply visual design principles, information design, typography, color, imagery, and iconography
- Top-notch typography/color theory/graphic imagery skills
- Possesses the ability to understand and execute the work based on customer’s requirements and strategic intent
- Should have a strong creative, visual design and storytelling sense.
- Detail-oriented; Possesses a strong portfolio of well-produced graphic design work
- Ability to thrive in a professional, fast-paced team environment, juggling multiple projects and clients
- Graduate in any stream
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
What We’re Offering!
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A challenging, yet fun and engaging work environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
Our business hours are from Monday to Friday, from 10: 00 am to 7:00 pm
If interested, please contact us at email@example.com