Who Are We?
TalentQuest – We offer our clients the absolute best-integrated approach to Talent Management and Development. Our proprietary SaaS-based system includes personality assessments, competency management, employee profiles, goal management, performance reviews, 360 surveys, organizational surveys, compensation management, succession management, recruiting management and learning management. Our consulting expertise includes the design of HR processes, competency modeling, targeted assessment methodologies for selection and development, immersive learning content creation, performance management, customized management training, and leadership development, executive coaching, succession planning, and Board Reviews.
Who Are You?
Our next Senior Accountant.
Want to Know More?
Of course, you do! As a Senior Accountant, you will be reporting to the Corporate Controller in Atlanta and will be responsible for a variety of higher-level accounting tasks focused on the timely and accurate recording of the business transactions.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Support, review and develop team of two staff accountants on the timely and accurate recording of transactions at segment and line-item level.
• Oversee and improve the review/control processes related to the above
• Assist controller with accuracy of the aggregate reporting of data on financial statements and other reporting.
• Maintain more complicated Balance Sheet Reconciliations
• Ensure the proper documentation of all GL Reconciliations and related support.
• Assist Controller with communication of financial data to outside parties including: auditors, tax accountants and authorities, lenders, etc..
• Resolve variances/discrepancies related to Vendor and Customer transactions.
• Conduct reporting of cash, collection and spend trends to the CEO.
What we need from you:
• Looking for 4 to 6 years of experienced candidate with a strong accounting background and experience with general ledger reconciliations.
• The candidate should be comfortable communicating with senior level executives, be very proficient in excel, and have very strong analytical skills.
• Education: B.com/M.com/CA/CPA/CMA
What We’re Offering!
• Competitive salary and medical benefits
• We’ll handle the parking expenses.
• A challenging yet fun and engaging work environment
• Colleagues who are good at what they do and can still be humble about it
• Endless opportunities for growth and development
Your job location:
TalentQuest Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Pixel Park – A, 11th Floor, PES University Campus, Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560 100
Land Mark: Metro Cash & Carry