Who Are We?
TalentQuest – We offer our clients the absolute best integrated approach to Talent and Learning Management. Our proprietary SaaS-based system includes behavioral assessments, competency management, employee profiles, check-ins, continuous feedback, goal management, performance reviews, 360 surveys, organizational surveys, compensation management, succession management, learning management, and eLearning content.
Who Are You?
Our next Sales Manager!
What Does a Senior Sales Executive Do?
We are seeking a proven software sales manager to sell our Learning Management System and Learning Services to prospects. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of successfully selling content solutions to senior-level executives.
As a sales manager, you will be responsible for growing the TalentQuest customer base and the sales of our learning management software products and services in your territory. You will be responsible for securing new business leads through a variety of channels, conducting live and web-based presentations around our solutions, building consensus, and negotiating and closing agreements. You will be responsible for establishing strong client and prospect relationships in a consultative and strategic selling environment.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Develop sales strategy and territory plan
- Prospect target customers
- Qualify and align to client’s needs, goals, and objectives
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Present products to prospective clients
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Consistently meet or exceed established quotas
- Forecast accurately
- Collaborate with the Marketing, Client Success, and IT teams to identify and grow opportunities within your territory
What We Need From You?
- Proven work experience as a Sales Manager, Account Executive, or relevant role
- A minimum of 6 years of software sales experience selling SaaS solutions; preferably in Talent Management, Learning Management, Human Capital Management or HR software•
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven experience translating product functionality into client value
- A drive to achieve results with minimal supervision
- Ability to evangelize new approaches and visions to target customers
- Proven ability to excel at managing and leading complex sales cycles
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Education: Any graduate MBA preferred
These Are Awesome Too!
- High energy with a strong desire to compete and win
- Brings new ideas to the company
What We’re Offering!
- Competitive salary and commission plan
- A challenging, yet fun and engaging work environment
- Endless opportunities for growth and development
If interested, please contact us at email@example.com