Who Are We?
TalentQuest – We offer our clients the absolute best-integrated approach to Talent Management and Development. Our proprietary SaaS-based system includes personality assessments, competency management, employee profiles, goal management, performance reviews, 360 surveys, organizational surveys, compensation management, succession management, recruiting management and learning management. Our consulting expertise includes the design of HR processes, competency modeling, targeted assessment methodologies for selection and development, immersive learning content creation, performance management, customized management training, and leadership development, executive coaching, succession planning, and Board Reviews.
Who Are You?
Our next Product Owner.
Want to Know More?
Of course, you do! As a Product Owner, you will be operating closely with the Development Team and shall support to increase overall impact and effectiveness of our product.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting market and business analysis that outlines problems, opportunities, and solutions
- Meeting with stakeholders to effectively gather, document, and communicate requirements
- Evaluating business processes to anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and propose solutions
- Performing user acceptance testing
- Leading meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings
- Working with the UI/UX architect to create and update UI mockups (includes occasionally creating wireframes to communicate needs)
- Working closely with the scrum team throughout the development process to ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Evaluating user enhancement requests, creating user stories, maintaining the product backlog, and contributing to the product roadmap
- Estimating required time and resources to complete tasks and projects.
- Acting as a liaison between the software development team and others in the organization through regular communication
What we need from you:
- 5-8 years of experience as a Business Analyst, Product Manager or Product Owner in a SaaS product environment.
- Experience in working with HR and Talent Management software a plus
- Experience managing new web application and software technology projects.
- Demonstrated skills in writing and designing detailed specifications and design documents.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Loads of energy and excitement.
- The desire to make a great product better and more competitive.
What We’re Offering!
- Competitive salary and medical benefits
- We’ll handle the parking expenses
- A challenging yet fun and engaging work environment
- Colleagues who are good at what they do and can still be humble about it
- Endless opportunities for growth and development
Your job location:
TalentQuest Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Pixel Park – A, 11th Floor, PES University Campus, Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560 100
Land Mark: Metro Cash & Carry
Our business hours are from Monday to Friday, from 10: 00 am to 7:00 pm
If interested, please contact us at email@example.com