Who Are We?
TalentQuest – We offer our clients the absolute best-integrated approach to Talent Management and Development. Our proprietary SaaS-based system includes personality assessments, competency management, employee profiles, goal management, performance reviews, 360 surveys, organizational surveys, compensation management, succession management, recruiting management and learning management. Our consulting expertise includes the design of HR processes, competency modeling, targeted assessment methodologies for selection and development, immersive learning content creation, performance management, customized management training, and leadership development, executive coaching, succession planning, and Board Reviews.
Who Are You?
Our next Senior API (Middleware) Developer
Want to Know More?
Of course, you do! As a Senior API (Middleware) Developer, you will be operating closely with the Development team and shall support to increase overall impact and effectiveness of our product.
Your day will include:
- Analyze third party API integration documentation to identify capabilities
- Convert functional integration requirements into technical integration strategy
- Incorporate error handling, performance, security, and fault tolerance into all integration designs
- Implement integrations with third party vendors using Workato or similar platform or code, based on need
- Communicate with third party vendors during implementation and testing phases
- Work with Quality Assurance team to thoroughly test and harden integrations before deploying to production
- Monitor, support, and troubleshoot live client integrations to ensure reliability
What we need from you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, or related field or higher from a reputed university
- Good knowledge of web-based communication using REST APIs, SOAP, XML, JSON, etc.
- Good knowledge of API authentication techniques such as JWT, OAuth, etc.
- Experience with at least one programming language such as:
- Good to have experience working with integration platform(s) such as Workato, Integrator.io, Tray.io, MuleSoft, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- An amazing ability to thrive in a multi-tasking environment and operate successfully under planned deadlines
- Eagerness to learn, adapt and perfect your work
- Loads of energy and excitement
What We’re Offering!
- Competitive salary and medical benefits
- We’ll handle the parking expenses
- A challenging yet fun and engaging work environment
- Colleagues who are good at what they do and can still be humble about it
- Endless opportunities for growth and development
Your job location:
TalentQuest Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Pixel Park – A, 11th Floor, PES University Campus, Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560 100
Land Mark: Metro Cash & Carry
Our business hours are from Monday to Friday, from 10: 00 am to 7:00 pm
If interested, please contact us at email@example.com