Who Are We?
TalentQuest – We offer our clients the absolute best-integrated approach to Talent Management and Development. Our proprietary SaaS-based system includes personality assessments, competency management, employee profiles, goal management, performance reviews, 360 surveys, organizational surveys, compensation management, succession management, recruiting management and learning management. Our consulting expertise includes the design of HR processes, competency modeling, targeted assessment methodologies for selection and development, immersive learning content creation, performance management, customized management training, and leadership development, executive coaching, succession planning, and Board Reviews.
Who Are You?
Our next Creative Manager
Your day will include:
- Professional with strong Creativity and Visualization skills having min of 6-8 years of experience
- Should have Excellent communication, Client Facing and Content Comprehension skills
- Managing and motivating teams of Visualizer, Illustrators, Visual Designers etc. to help them use their talents effectively
- Collaborating with Executives/Business Head, Account/Project Managers to obtain knowledge of the Clients requirements
- Conceiving and implementing concepts, guidelines, approach, and strategies in various creative projects and overseeing them to completion
- Capable of devising conceptualization and visualization in working collaboratively with Instructional Designers
- Implement creative vision and become the point of reference for any Creative plan, Design documents that wants to make its way to the customers
- Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas
- Revise content and presentations, approve/reject ideas, provide feedback to the team
- Monitor results of team efforts and propose actions for the future
What we need from you:
- Proven experience as a Creative Manager or in a similar creative role
- Hand-on experience in creative process, graphic/visual design, and brand development
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc
- Outstanding leadership and organization skills
- Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities
- BSc/BA in advertising, fine art, design, or relevant field
- MSc/MA will be considered an asset.
What We’re Offering!
- Competitive salary and medical benefits
- We’ll handle the parking expenses
- A challenging yet fun and engaging work environment
- Colleagues who are good at what they do and can still be humble about it
- Endless opportunities for growth and development
Your job location:
TalentQuest Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Pixel Park – A, 11th Floor, PES University Campus, Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560 100 Land Mark: Metro Cash & Carry
Our business hours are from Monday to Friday, from 10: 00 am to 7:00 pm
If interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org