Who Are We?
TalentQuest – We offer our clients the absolute best integrated approach to Talent and Learning Management. Our proprietary SaaS-based system includes behavioral assessments, competency management, employee profiles, check-ins, continuous feedback, goal management, performance reviews, 360 surveys, organizational surveys, compensation management, succession management, learning management, and eLearning content.
Who Are You?
Our next Client Success Manager!
Want To Know More?
Of course you do! As a Client Success Manager with TalentQuest, not only will you oversee the implementation and training process of our software, but you will also be heavily involved in ongoing client relationship building and account growth. We are counting on you to drive client satisfaction, engagement and advocacy. In this role, you will work to strengthen and deepen our client relationships and to identify expansion opportunities.
Your day will include:
- Owning overall client relationship with clients. You will ensure client satisfaction and retention through adoption of our services and growth of relationships.
- Ensuring the success of the implementation of TalentQuest’s software and services by providing oversight and consultative guidance.
- Establishing a trusted advisor relationship with clients and driving continued value of our products and services.
- Developing, preparing and nurturing customers for advocacy.
- Working with clients to establish critical success goals, or other key performance indicators, and aiding the customer in achieving their goals.
- Working to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Advocating customer needs/issues cross-departmentally. Coordinate internal resources cross-departmentally.
- Program managing account escalations.
What Do We Need From You?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience as a Client Success Manager in a SaaS company
- 3+ years of experience in Talent Management or Talent Development
- Experience in client relationship management and customer success, or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption and retention.
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of our products and services.
- An amazing ability to thrive in a multi-tasking environment and operate successfully under tight deadlines
- Eagerness to learn, adapt, and perfect your work
- Loads of energy and excitement
What We’re Offering!
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A challenging, yet fun and engaging work environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
Our business hours are from Monday to Friday, from 10: 00 am to 7:00 pm
If interested, please contact us at email@example.com