Who Are We?
TalentQuest – We offer our clients the absolute best-integrated approach to Talent Management and
Development. Our proprietary SaaS-based system includes personality assessments, competency
management, employee profiles, goal management, performance reviews, 360 surveys,
organizational surveys, compensation management, succession management, recruiting
management and learning management. Our consulting expertise includes the design of HR
processes, competency modeling, targeted assessment methodologies for selection and
development, immersive learning content creation, performance management, customized
management training, and leadership development, executive coaching, succession planning, and
Who Are You?
Our next Associate Graphic Designer – Illustrator
Want to Know More?
As an Associate Graphic Designer – Illustrator, you will be operating closely with the
Development team, directly responsible for the quality and creativity and shall support to
increase overall impact and effectiveness of the project.
What we need from you:
- Should be able to create characters in various styles using adobe animate
- Animate the characters -Creating background scenes will be an added advantage
- Create icons and overall e learning designs
- Image editing
- Illustrate realistic figures/characters with correct anatomy and create backgrounds with correct perspective with the use of media such as Adobe Flash, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator.
- Graduate in any stream/fine arts (BFA) is preferred and/or diploma/certification/degree in
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience level: 2.5 to 5 years
If interested, please contact us at email@example.com