Who Are We?
TalentQuest – We offer our clients the absolute best-integrated approach to Talent Management and Development. Our proprietary SaaS-based system includes personality assessments, competency management, employee profiles, goal management, performance reviews, 360 surveys, organizational surveys, compensation management, succession management, recruiting management and learning management. Our consulting expertise includes the design of HR processes, competency modeling, targeted assessment methodologies for selection and development, immersive learning content creation, performance management, customized management training, and leadership development, executive coaching, succession planning, and Board Reviews.
Who Are You?
Our next Team Lead – Post Production Artist
Want to Know More?
Of course, you do! As a Team Lead, you will be operating closely with the Development team, creating an inspiring team environment, directly responsible for the quality and creativity and shall support to increase overall impact and effectiveness of the project.
Your day will include:
- To Lead, Ideate, Design, Execute & Delivery
- Strong Lead experience, Visual and Graphic Design skills
- Directly responsible for the Quality, Creativity and Delivery of the projects he/she is overseeing, along with revenue generated on these projects and Client and team satisfaction
- Work closely with Visual & Graphic Designers and developers to create the design and quality to corresponds with each other
- Ability to quickly understand, analyze, and respond to client briefs
- Work with the specialists to develop and deliver service concepts
- Creativity of output (innovation & creativity)
- Completeness and suitability of work
- Lead the creative side of pitch projects and support the business development team with creative input, client meetings, presentations, and proposal writings
- Design, and develop e-learning solutions with the use of media such as Adobe After Effects
- Should be able to enhance the visualization by using special effects
- Proficiency with the use of media like Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop & Sound Editing
- Ability to multi-task on more than one project at a time
- Familiarity with Learning Management System (LMS) and SCORM package
- Collaborate with the Project Managers to ensure deliverables are on schedule
What we need from you:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a reputed university (Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts preferred)
- Exposure to e-learning domain and 6-9 years of work experience preferably in e-learning industry
- Good English communications skills both written and oral
- An amazing ability to thrive in a multi-tasking environment and operate successfully under planned deadlines
- Eagerness to learn, adapt and perfect your work
- Loads of energy and excitement
What We’re Offering!
- Competitive salary and medical benefits
- We’ll handle the parking expenses
- A challenging yet fun and engaging work environment
- Colleagues who are good at what they do and can still be humble about it
- Endless opportunities for growth and development
Your job location:
TalentQuest Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Pixel Park – A, 11th Floor, PES University Campus, Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560 100
Land Mark: Metro Cash & Carry
Our business hours are from Monday to Friday, from 10: 00 am to 7:00 pm
If interested, please contact us at email@example.com