Who Are We?
TalentQuest – We offer our clients the absolute best-integrated approach to Talent Management and Development. Our proprietary SaaS-based system includes personality assessments, competency management, employee profiles, goal management, performance reviews, 360 surveys, organizational surveys, compensation management, succession management, recruiting management and learning management. Our consulting expertise includes the design of HR processes, competency modeling, targeted assessment methodologies for selection and development, immersive learning content creation, performance management, customized management training, and leadership development, executive coaching, succession planning, and Board Reviews.
Who Are You?
Our next Team Lead – 3D Artist
Want to Know More?
Of course, you do! As a Team Lead – 3D Artist, you will be operating closely with the development team, directly responsible for the quality and creativity of the project. Creating an inspiring team environment, delegating tasks, and set deadlines for your internal team.
What we need from you:
- To Lead, Ideate, Design, Execute & Delivery
- Strong Lead experience, Graphic Design skills
- Directly responsible for the Quality, Creativity and Delivery of the projects he/she is overseeing, along with revenue generated on these projects and Client and team satisfaction
- Work closely with UX Designers to provide computer generated / 3D renderings and animations as per the specifications.
- 6+ years of experience in skillsets like 3ds Max, V-Ray & good to have experience in GIMP, iClone, Keyshot
- Coordinate production, estimate effort of production & meet delivery deadlines.
- Understand client needs and expectations to ensure a successful project Communicate progress, manage scope and change requests, follow up, and ensure deliverables.
- Strong modeling skills: Experienced in understanding technical drawings; reading and working with CAD drawing files
- Strong scene lighting skills: Skilled in visualizing, planning & arrange lighting to establish the desired style and setting of a 3D scene; skilled in defining lighting purpose, placement, direction, shape, range, color, quality, shadowing, drop-off quantity and brightness in a scene; ability to maximize the efficiency of scene lighting for rendering purposes
- Strong texturing skills: competent and able to map geometry; manipulate UVs; adjust textures using GIMP; create photo realistic shaders.
- Strong rendering skills: proficient in rendering high-quality images at an optimal quality-to-time ratio; capable of troubleshooting and correcting any failed rendering tasks
- Strong animation skills: experience and/or knowledge creation of walk-throughs or cinematography is an added advantage.
- Image editing skills: Compositing images with tools like GIMP, Phototshop & After Effects; proficient in color correction, manipulating rendered images digitally to obtain final look and feel.
- Should have fair knowledge about Unity graphics and animation
- Good English communications skills both written and oral
- Must be keen to learn and work independently with minimum guidance
- An amazing ability to thrive in a multi-tasking environment and operate successfully under planned deadlines
- Eagerness to learn, adapt and perfect your work
- Loads of energy and excitement
What We’re Offering!
- Competitive salary and medical benefits
- We’ll handle the parking expenses
- A challenging yet fun and engaging work environment
- Colleagues who are good at what they do and can still be humble about it
- Endless opportunities for growth and development
Your job location:
TalentQuest Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Pixel Park – A, 11th Floor, PES University Campus, Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560 100
Land Mark: Metro Cash & Carry
Our business hours are from Monday to Friday, from 10: 00 am to 7:00 pm
If interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org