Who Are We?
TalentQuest – We offer our clients the absolute best-integrated approach to Talent Management and Development. Our proprietary SaaS-based system includes personality assessments, competency management, employee profiles, goal management, performance reviews, 360 surveys, organizational surveys, compensation management, succession management, recruiting management and learning management. Our consulting expertise includes the design of HR processes, competency modeling, targeted assessment methodologies for selection and development, immersive learning content creation, performance management, customized management training, and leadership development, executive coaching, succession planning, and Board Reviews.
Who Are You?
Our next Senior Project Manager
Want to Know More?
Of course, you do! As a Sr. Project Manager, you will be responsible for planning, overseeing and leading projects from ideation through to completion and shall support to increase overall impact and effectiveness of the project.
Sr. Project Manager – Reporting to Business Head, the Sr. Project manager is responsible for successful planning, coordination, execution, and evaluation of projects to ensure business goals and objectives are accomplished within designated timeframes and pre-defined budget. To have higher level of expertise, furnished by an in-depth knowledge of project management and extraordinary skills. Build the project requirements, and manage the constraints of the project management components, which are cost, time, scope, and quality.
Your day will include:
- Work closely with Business Head in outlining scope, goals, deliverables, required resources, budget and timelines
- Manage project development from initiation to closure
- Identify defining timelines and create Development plan cycle that matches the nature of the solution defining when each task will be performed
- Complete work breakdown structure to estimate effort required for each task
- Responsible for on boarding of the Team members on various assignments and Assign day to day assignments for Team Members mapping to Development Plan
- Collaborate and coordinate with team members across different functions to execute the projects
- Accountable for time and effort tracking of the Team members
- Anticipate and manage change effectively
- Act as a coach and/or mentor to team members to accomplish the designated assignments and quality threshold
- Work with Stakeholder on the Client requirements as required to complete Projects planning, execution, implementation applying best practices
- Encourage good and positive team dynamics
- Determine if external consultant or contractors will be required to complete project plan
- Define streamlined processes and determine how results will be measured and complete a post-project evaluation to ascertain how well results were achieved
- Ensure all project documents are safely archived following project completion
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a reputed university (business or related field)
- Minimum 6 to 8 years of experience in Project management
- 8-10 yrs of E-Learning domain experience is mandate
- PMI Certification is an added advantage
- Adaptability and Leading – Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities. Excellent communication, leadership, problem solving and analytical skills
- An amazing ability to thrive in a multi-tasking environment and operate successfully under planned deadlines
- Delegation, Stress tolerance & Conflict management
- Confidence and Decision Making – Eagerness to learn, adapt and perfect your work.
- Basic knowledge around tools Flash, HTML and Photoshop
- Organizational skills, Interpersonal skills and Problem-solving skills
- Communication skills – English communications skills both written and oral
- Team working skills – Loads of energy and excitement. Provide Coaching and Guidance
8 to 10+
What We’re Offering!
- Competitive salary and medical benefits
- We’ll handle the parking expenses
- A challenging yet fun and engaging work environment
- Colleagues who are good at what they do and can still be humble about it
- Endless opportunities for growth and development
Your job location:
TalentQuest Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Pixel Park – A, 11th Floor, PES University Campus, Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560 100
Land Mark: Metro Cash & Carry
Our business hours are from Monday to Friday, from 10: 00 am to 7:00 pm
If interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org