Who Are We?
TalentQuest – We offer our clients the absolute best-integrated approach to Talent Management and Development. Our proprietary SaaS-based system includes personality assessments, competency management, employee profiles, goal management, performance reviews, 360 surveys, organizational surveys, compensation management, succession management, recruiting management and learning management. Our consulting expertise includes the design of HR processes, competency modeling, targeted assessment methodologies for selection and development, immersive learning content creation, performance management, customized management training, and leadership development, executive coaching, succession planning, and Board Reviews.
Who Are You?
Sr. Associate – SQL Developer
Want to Know More?
Of course, you do! As a SQL Developer, you will be operating closely with the Development team and shall support to increase overall impact and effectiveness of our product.
Your day will include:
- Design stable, reliable and effective databases
- Create complex functions, stored procedures and triggers to support existing .NET application
- Ensure data quality and integrity in databases
- Perform technical troubleshooting to diagnose, isolate and correct data and database issues
- Identify any issues related to database performance and provide corrective measures in a timely fashion • Design, implement, and monitor regular backups, disaster recovery plans
- Provide design recommendations which improves the efficiency of existing behavior
- Develop best practices for database design and development activities
- Train existing developers to get started on MySQL / POSTGRESQL
What we need from you:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 60%
- Should have minimum 5 years of hands on experience in any two DBs (MS SQL, MySQL, POSTGRESQL)
- Should be able to understand existing MS SQL Server database and its objects (Tables, Procedures, Functions, Trigger, etc)
- Strong Knowledge in creating and configuring MySQL/POSTGRESQL databases in scalable environment (using multi-tenants)
- Experience in working on data migration projects (MS SQL server to MySQL or POSTGRESQL)
- Should have experience in Amazon elational Database Service (AWS RDS)
- Should be able to work independently
- Good to have:
- Experience in ETL Operations o Understanding of code versioning tools (SVN/GIT/Azure DevOps/TFS)
- Experience in Entity framework or any other ORM o Experience in using LINQ
- Experience in Agile development
- Proven ability to drive the continuous value of our product
- An amazing ability to thrive in a multi-tasking environment and operate successfully under planned deadlines
- Eagerness to learn, adapt and perfect your work
- Loads of energy and excitement
What We’re Offering!
- Competitive salary and medical benefits
- We’ll handle the parking expenses
- A challenging yet fun and engaging work environment
- Colleagues who are good at what they do and can still be humble about it
- Endless opportunities for growth and development
Your job location:
TalentQuest Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Pixel Park – A, 11th Floor, PES University Campus, Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560 100
Land Mark: Metro Cash & Carry
Our business hours are from Monday to Friday, from 10: 00 am to 7:00 pm
If interested, please contact us at email@example.com