Who Are We?
TalentQuest – We offer our clients the absolute best-integrated approach to Talent Management and Development. Our proprietary SaaS-based system includes personality assessments, competency management, employee profiles, goal management, performance reviews, 360 surveys, organizational surveys, compensation management, succession management, recruiting management and learning management. Our consulting expertise includes the design of HR processes, competency modeling, targeted assessment methodologies for selection and development, immersive learning content creation, performance management, customized management training, and leadership development, executive coaching, succession planning, and Board Reviews.
Who Are You?
Our next Sr. Associate – Quality Analyst (elearning)
What we need from you:
- 4+ years of experience in quality analysis in eLearning domain
- Ensure that the quality of product meets predetermined standards or client requirements.
- Understand and review products feature specifications.
- Should have experience in content testing in eLearning Domain.
- Experience in performing various type of testing [Smoke/Sanity/Functional/Integration/Regression]
- Experience in cross browser/platform testing.
- Should have knowledge of end-to-end testing.
- Experience in LMS and SCORM testing.
- Experience in Defect life cycle.
- Should be able to document errors in a self-explanatory manner in project specific formats.
- Should be able to understand client and SMEs feedback and get the same incorporated accurately into the courseware.
- Should be able to communicate effectively to projects stake holders including Developer, Instructional Designers, Subject Matter Experts, Project Managers, Team Leads.
- Having a good eye for design aesthetics would be an added advantage
- Experience in Unity/Gaming Projects is an added advantage
- Good English communications skills both written and oral
- Must be keen to learn and work independently with minimum guidance
- An amazing ability to thrive in a multi-tasking environment and operate successfully under planned deadlines
- Eagerness to learn, adapt and perfect your work
- Loads of energy and excitement
What We’re Offering!
- Competitive salary and medical benefits
- We’ll handle the parking expenses
- A challenging yet fun and engaging work environment
- Colleagues who are good at what they do and can still be humble about it
- Endless opportunities for growth and development
Your job location:
TalentQuest Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Pixel Park – A, 11th Floor, PES University Campus, Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560 100
Land Mark: Metro Cash & Carry
Our business hours are from Monday to Friday, from 10: 00 am to 7:00 pm
If interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org