Who Are We?
TalentQuest – We offer our clients the absolute best-integrated approach to Talent Management and Development. Our proprietary SaaS-based system includes personality assessments, competency management, employee profiles, goal management, performance reviews, 360 surveys, organizational surveys, compensation management, succession management, recruiting management and learning management. Our consulting expertise includes the design of HR processes, competency modeling, targeted assessment methodologies for selection and development, immersive learning content creation, performance management, customized management training, and leadership development, executive coaching, succession planning, and Board Reviews.
Who Are You?
Our next Sr. Associate – Instructional Designer
Want to Know More?
Of course, you do! As a Sr. Associate – Instructional Designer, you will be operating with the Instructional Designing team, the Development team, vendors and shall support to increase overall impact and effectiveness of our product.
Your day will include:
- Identify client requirements and recommend effective solutions based on their needs
- Design and develop engaging learning experiences for WBT, ILT, VILT, Blended Learning, etc.
- Create Design Document/Content Outline and Storyboards
- Analyze content and identify content gaps
- Perform content chunking and content sequencing for learning modules
- Propose different ID strategies to present the content
- Create course objectives and map the objectives to training goals
- Create storyboards, On-screen-texts and audio scripts for eLearning
- Be a liaison between the client, development team, project manager, vendor, and internal team
- Effectively manage multiple moderately complex, medium- to large-scale projects from scoping to evaluation
- Support Junior IDs and review their work if required
What we need from you:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from a reputed university
- 4-7 years of relevant work experience as an Instructional Designer
- Good knowledge of Adult Learning Theories and learning models
- Familiarity with creating training techniques for various audience levels
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent content presentational skills
- Knowledge of MS-Office tools such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity on Adobe Flash will be an added advantage
- An amazing ability to thrive in a multi-tasking environment and operate successfully under planned deadlines
- Eagerness to learn, adapt and perfect your work
- Loads of energy and excitement
What We’re Offering!
- Competitive salary and medical benefits
- We’ll handle the parking expenses
- A challenging yet fun and engaging work environment
- Colleagues who are good at what they do and can still be humble about it
- Endless opportunities for growth and development
Your job location:
TalentQuest Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Pixel Park – A, 11th Floor, PES University Campus, Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560 100
Land Mark: Metro Cash & Carry
Our business hours are from Monday to Friday, from 10: 00 am to 7:00 pm
If interested, please contact us at email@example.com