Who Are We?
TalentQuest – We offer our clients the absolute best-integrated approach to Talent Management and Development. Our proprietary SaaS-based system includes personality assessments, competency management, employee profiles, goal management, performance reviews, 360 surveys, organizational surveys, compensation management, succession management, recruiting management and learning management. Our consulting expertise includes the design of HR processes, competency modeling, targeted assessment methodologies for selection and development, immersive learning content creation, performance management, customized management training, and leadership development, executive coaching, succession planning, and Board Reviews.
Who Are You?
Our next Sr. Associate – Dot Net Developer
Want to Know More?
Of course, you do! As a Dot Net Developer, your responsibilities will include ability to view problems objectively and develop creative solution. You will be operating closely with the Development Team involved in development, implementation and integrating new & existing modules and shall support to increase overall impact and effectiveness of our product.
Your day will include:
- Ability to view problems objectively and develop creative solutions to highly complex, time sensitive problems
- Experience in C#, ASP.Net, SQL Server, Java Script (JS), JQuery, Entity Framework, LINQ
- Knowledge in Angular/React JS/Knockout JS will be an added advantage
- Must have experience managing teams, task allocations, reporting status and SCRUM
- Superior troubleshooting ability and drive for results
- Allocate tasks on daily basis with appropriate follow ups
- Ability to motivate teams, promote best practices and measure performance
- Very good team player, helps and guides other team members
- Manage day to day operations
What we need from you:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 60% from a reputed university
- 4-9 years of .Net development experience on web-based systems
- Strong knowledge of web technologies and enterprise development.
- Hands on experience in Developing and maintaining applications
- Good English communications skills both written and oral
- An amazing ability to thrive in a multi-tasking environment and operate successfully under planned deadlines
- Eagerness to learn, adapt and perfect your work
- Loads of energy and excitement
What We’re Offering!
- Competitive salary and medical benefits
- We’ll handle the parking expenses
- A challenging yet fun and engaging work environment
- Colleagues who are good at what they do and can still be humble about it
- Endless opportunities for growth and development
Your job location:
TalentQuest Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Pixel Park – A, 11th Floor, PES University Campus, Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560 100
Land Mark: Metro Cash & Carry
Our business hours are from Monday to Friday, from 10: 00 am to 7:00 pm
If interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org