Who Are We?
TalentQuest – We offer our clients the absolute best-integrated approach to Talent Management and Development. Our proprietary SaaS-based system includes personality assessments, competency management, employee profiles, goal management, performance reviews, 360 surveys, organizational surveys, compensation management, succession management, recruiting management and learning management. Our consulting expertise includes the design of HR processes, competency modeling, targeted assessment methodologies for selection and development, immersive learning content creation, performance management, customized management training, and leadership development, executive coaching, succession planning, and Board Reviews.
Who Are You?
Our next Senior Associate – Quality Analyst
Want to Know More?
Of course, you do! We are looking for a Manual tester to join our team as “Senior Associate – Quality Analyst”. As a Senior Associate QA, you will be operating with the Quality Analyst/Control & the Development team and shall support to increase overall impact and effectiveness of our product.
Your day will include:
- The first 30 days of product learning along with manual testing methodology as per TQ standards.
- We expect you to be a quick learner on the KT’s provided on a given Module and take full ownership in the subsequent execution
- Review business / software requirements and provide inputs.
- Learn about implicit/explicit requirements through exploratory testing
- Responsible for estimating the assigned sprint task for the team
- You will work on Functional / Accessibility / Database / Mobile / Globalization Testing
- You will be responsible for coordinating with the US team for any queries/clarifications from the team
- Train, mentor and supervise junior software engineers.
- Working in agile methodology where sprint, scrum, stand up meetings are followed
- Active collaboration & participation within Scrum team
- Closely working with DEV team to help them recreate issues whenever required
- Writing in detailed test cases for the requirement. Coming up with queries and combination of scenarios for each requirement
- Performing test execution, test log, defect reporting and providing test summary
- Analyzing testing metrics like defect leakage analysis, defect density, defect per test cases, lesson learnt etc. and help improve them
- Working with tools like Visual studio (VSTS) to write test cases and report defect, confluence to access requirements
- Good English communications skills both written and oral
What we need from you:
- Around 5 years of experience in Manual testing. Mainly testing web based application.
- Working in similar Talent Management product would be an added advantage.
- Data base knowledge would be good to have.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 60%
- Proven ability to drive the continuous value of our product
- An amazing ability to thrive in a multi-tasking environment and operate successfully under planned deadlines
- Eagerness to learn, adapt and perfect your work
- Loads of energy and excitement
What We’re Offering!
- Competitive salary and medical benefits
- We’ll handle the parking expenses
- A challenging yet fun and engaging work environment
- Colleagues who are good at what they do and can still be humble about it
- Endless opportunities for growth and development
Your job location:
TalentQuest Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Pixel Park – A, 11th Floor, PES University Campus, Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560 100
Land Mark: Metro Cash & Carry
Our business hours are from Monday to Friday, from 10: 00 am to 7:00 pm
If interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org