Location: Atlanta, GA
Who Are We?
TalentQuest – We offer our clients the absolute best integrated approach to Talent Management. Our proprietary SaaS-based system includes behavioral assessments, competency management, employee profiles, goal management, performance reviews, check-ins, 360 surveys, organizational surveys, compensation management, succession management, learning management system, and eLearning content.
Who Are You?
Our next Account Manager!
What Does an Account Manager Do?
Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers and connecting with key business executives and stakeholders to build trust and identify new business opportunities. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Sales, Marketing, Client Success, and Product Development) to grow your accounts and improve the entire customer experience. This position may require occasional travel.
If you are familiar with account management software (CRM), have a flair for client communication, and understand consumer behavior, we’d like to meet you. Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales quotas.
Ultimately, a successful Account Manager should collaborate internally and externally to grow our existing install base while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long-run.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Work with Client Success to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Collaborate with the Sales, Marketing, and Client Success teams to identify and grow opportunities within your accounts
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
What We Need From You?
- 6+ years of proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales, or relevant field
What We’re Offering!
- Competitive salary and full benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, and life insurance)
- Primo, walkable Midtown office location
- We’ll handle the parking expenses
- A challenging, yet fun and engaging work environment
- Popcorn every Thursday
- Endless opportunities for growth and development
For nearly 40 years, TalentQuest has delivered excellence in both talent management software and HCM consulting solutions. We are a dynamic small business with a rich history and an unequivocal commitment to its values. Our work environment attracts smart, talented and motivated individuals. We encourage and reward teamwork and community activism. TalentQuest is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.
If interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org