Who Is TQ?
TalentQuest – We offer our clients the absolute best integrated approach to Talent Management. Our proprietary SaaS-based system includes personality assessments, competency management, employee profiles, goal management, performance reviews, check-ins, 360 surveys, organizational surveys, compensation management, succession management, and learning management. We develop engaging, interactive learning experiences through the use of AR, VR, and 3D technologies. Our consulting expertise includes the design of HR processes, competency modeling, targeted assessment methodologies for selection and development, performance management, customized management training, and leadership development, executive coaching, succession planning, and Board Reviews.
Who Are You?
Our next .NET Application Architect on our SaaS web application!
Want To Know More?
Of course, you do! As the Application Architect, you will work with a team of software developers to ensure good architectural design and code quality, provide guidance and training to the team, and oversee the technical design process for new development. Additionally, you will participate hands-on in projects to modernize and innovate on a large, enterprise software application.
Your day will include:
- Coordinating and implementing projects related to the application’s core architecture
- Overseeing the design process for software enhancements
- Performing design and code reviews
- Setting code quality standards for the teams
- Daily coordination with both local and offshore software teams
- Creating technical documentation related to the application
- Assigning and supervising work of developers on your team
- Researching new technology and leading PoC’s
What Technologies Do We Use?
Good question! Our application was originally launched using ASP.NET Web Forms, and more recent development has leveraged Angular for a more modern experience. The application is also fully hosted in AWS. Frameworks and tools that you will use here are:
- Web Forms
- Entity Framework
- AWS Lambda
- .NET Core
- Web API
- SQL Server
- Redis Cache
- HTML / JS / CSS
- Azure DevOps
- Visual Studio
What We Need from You?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- 6+ years of experience with strong enterprise software development
- Experience with designing and deploying applications in AWS
- Strong exposure to designing and building cloud-based enterprise systems
- Ability to define and communicate practices that create lovely, fragrant code
- Ownership of the application’s technical quality
- Ability to inspire the rest of the team to be like you
- Ability to present solutions to a broad range of audience
- Eagerness to participate in hands-on designing and coding
- Curiosity and loads of energy and excitement
- Humility and a learning mindset
- The desire to make a great product even better and more competitive
- The extraordinary ability to avoid NERF gun bullets at any given time
These Are Awesome Too!
- Strong knowledge of web UI technologies
- Experience with microservices architecture and/or containers
What We’re Offering!
- Competitive salary and full benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, and life insurance)
- Primo, walkable Midtown office location
- We’ll handle the parking expenses
- A challenging yet fun and engaging work environment
- Popcorn every Thursday
- Endless opportunities for growth and development
For nearly 40 years, TalentQuest has delivered excellence in both talent management software and HCM consulting solutions. We are a dynamic small business with a rich history and an unequivocal commitment to its values. Our work environment attracts smart, talented, and motivated individuals. We encourage and reward teamwork and community activism. TalentQuest is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.
If interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org