Who Is TQ?
TalentQuest – We offer our clients the absolute best integrated approach to Talent Management. Our proprietary SaaS-based system includes personality assessments, competency management, employee profiles, goal management, performance reviews, check-ins, 360 surveys, organizational surveys, compensation management, succession management, and developmental resources and coaching tips. Our consulting expertise includes the design of HR processes, competency modeling, targeted assessment methodologies for selection and development, performance management, customized management training, and leadership development, executive coaching, succession planning, and Board Reviews.
Who Are You?
Our next Learning Content Curator!
Want To Know More?
Of course, you do! As a Learning Content Curator you will have the opportunity to provide a valuable link between Talent Management and Learning that will provide TalentQuest with unique positioning to our customers and prospects. In this role you will become the Master Matchmaker of our learning courses and competencies. We want you to showcase your strong organizational skills and ability to work independently as you connect the dots between our competency library and developmental needs.
Your day will include:
- Matching course(s) to competency models and assessments, especially our common models
- Culling redundancies in our competency models and building a common library of competencies
- Matching qualified items to the competencies for purposes of matching learning to common items
- Matching courses to the entire competency library
- Determining which competencies have no associated learning to drive new course creation plans
- Researching and identifying free learning content to add to competency mapping
- Driving continuous improvement of learning content on a routine cadence
- Recommending learning objectives for new courses for gaps found post competency mapping.
- Writing and editing new competencies by engaging subject matter experts, research and best practices as needed
- Recommending and assessing potential partners to produce specialized courses that map to competencies
What We Need from You:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Exceptional organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Curiosity and a learning mindset
- Must be able to work independently without close supervision
- High tech-savvy skills with the ability and desire to learn new software programs
- These Are Awesome Too!
- Experience in HR and Talent Management
- Knowledge of e-learning, training & development, computer-based instruction companies
- Background in education, liberal arts or psychology degree
What We’re Offering!
- Competitive salary and full benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, and life insurance)
- Primo, walkable Midtown office location
- We’ll handle the parking expenses
- A challenging, yet fun and engaging work environment
- Endless opportunities for growth and development
For nearly 40 years, TalentQuest has delivered excellence in both talent management software and HCM consulting solutions. We are a dynamic small business with a rich history and an unequivocal commitment to its values. Our work environment attracts smart, talented, and motivated individuals. We encourage and reward teamwork and community activism. TalentQuest is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.
If interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org