Who Are We?
TalentQuest – We offer our clients the absolute best-integrated approach to Talent Management and Development. Our proprietary SaaS-based system includes personality assessments, competency management, employee profiles, goal management, performance reviews, 360 surveys, organizational surveys, compensation management, succession management, recruiting management and learning management. Our consulting expertise includes the design of HR processes, competency modeling, targeted assessment methodologies for selection and development, immersive learning content creation, performance management, customized management training, and leadership development, executive coaching, succession planning, and Board Reviews.
Who Are You?
Our next Lead BI – Software Development
Want to Know More?
Of course, you do! As a Lead BI Developer, you will be operating closely with the Development team, responsible for the design, development and implementation of BI solutions and shall support to increase overall impact and effectiveness of our product.
Your day will include:
- Works closely with functional and operational teams across the business to understand their data needs and develop BI solutions that allow them to make data-informed decisions
- Translate user requirements into technical specifications
- Responsible for the end-to-end design, development, implementation and user adoption of analytical solutions
- Communicate and coordinate effectively with the Atlanta team and other internal teams
- Ability to drive business insights by designing visualizations with logical and meaningful data flow
- Coach junior team members on all aspects of analytics from business context to technical implementation
What we need from you:
- Should have 8+ years of experience as a BI developer in any of the BI tools such as: PowerBI or Qliksense or Tableau or any other popular tool
- Should have experience in Business Intelligence, Analytics with sound knowledge on Data Warehouse concepts
- Experience in creating data models by connecting to different data sources and implementing security modules
- Should have strong development experience in building multiple Dashboards and Reports
- Must be proficient in SQL, data warehousing and modelling methodologies
- Experience in working with Amazon Relational Database Service (AWS RDS) will be a big advantage
- Should be able to lead a team independently and mentor team members
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to drive the continuous value of our product
- An amazing ability to thrive in a multi-tasking environment and operate successfully under planned deadlines
- Eagerness to learn, adapt and perfect your work
- Loads of energy and excitement
What We’re Offering!
- Competitive salary and medical benefits
- A challenging yet fun and engaging work environment
- Colleagues who are good at what they do and can still be humble about it
- Endless opportunities for growth and development
Your job location:
TalentQuest Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Pixel Park – A, 11th Floor, PES University Campus, Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560 100
Land Mark: Metro Cash & Carry
Our business hours are from Monday to Friday, from 10: 00 am to 7:00 pm
If interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org