Who Are We?
TalentQuest – We offer our clients the absolute best-integrated approach to Talent Management and Development. Our proprietary SaaS-based system includes personality assessments, competency management, employee profiles, goal management, performance reviews, 360 surveys, organizational surveys, compensation management, succession management, recruiting management and learning management. Our consulting expertise includes the design of HR processes, competency modeling, targeted assessment methodologies for selection and development, immersive learning content creation, performance management, customized management training, and leadership development, executive coaching, succession planning, and Board Reviews.
Who Are You?
Our next Jr. Associate – Quality Analyst (Automation)
Want to Know More?
Of course, you do! We are looking for a Manual tester to join our team as “Jr. Associate – Quality Analyst”. As a Jr. Associate QA, you will be operating with the Quality Analyst/Control & the Development team and shall support to increase overall impact and effectiveness of our product.
Your day will include:
- The first 30 days of product learning along with manual / automation testing methodology as per TQ standards.
- We expect you to be a quick learner on the KT’s provided on a given Module and take full ownership in the subsequent execution both on Manual & Automation
- You will work on Functional / Automation / Accessibility / Database / Mobile / Globalization Testing
- Analyzing the requirement and learning to estimate
- Automating regression scenarios using Selenium with cucumber framework and Java scripting
- Load testing using Jmeter
- Learn about implicit/explicit requirements through exploratory testing
- Working in agile methodology where sprint, scrum, stand up meetings are followed
- Writing in detailed test cases for the requirement. Coming up with queries and combination of scenarios for each requirement
- Performing test execution, test log, defect reporting and providing test summary
- Testing metrics like defect leakage analysis, defect density, defect per test cases etc.
- Working with tools like Visual studio (VSTS) to write test cases and report defect, confluence to access requirements
- Good English communications skills both written and oral
What we need from you:
- Around 1+ years of experience in Automation testing.
- Hands on experience using the testing tools/frameworks like: Selenium, Cucumber BDD etc.
- Hands on experience working with load test tool like JMeter is a must
- Candidate should be able to independently design and develop the automation scripts, execute, and maintain
- Experience having automated in an Agile environment
- Database knowledge would be good to have
- Knowledge on working with different automation tools is a plus
- Exposure to continuous integration tools like Jenkins is a plus
- Working in similar Talent Management product would be an added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 60%
- Loads of energy and excitement
- Strong in object-oriented design and coding skills in java
What We’re Offering!
- Competitive salary and medical benefits
- We’ll handle the parking expenses
- A challenging yet fun and engaging work environment
- Colleagues who are good at what they do and can still be humble about it
- Endless opportunities for growth and development
Your job location:
TalentQuest Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Pixel Park – A, 11th Floor, PES University Campus, Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560 100
Land Mark: Metro Cash & Carry
Our business hours are from Monday to Friday, from 10: 00 am to 7:00 pm
If interested, please contact us at email@example.com