Who Are We?
TalentQuest – We offer our clients the absolute best integrated approach to Talent Management and Development. Our proprietary SaaS-based system includes personality assessments, competency management, employee profiles, goal management, performance reviews, 360 surveys, organizational surveys, compensation management, succession management, recruiting management and learning management. Our consulting expertise includes the design of HR processes, competency modeling, targeted assessment methodologies for selection and development, immersive learning content creation, performance management, customized management training and leadership development, executive coaching, succession planning, and Board Reviews.
Who Are You?
Our next Client Success Manager!
Want To Know More?
Of course you do! As a Client Success Manager with TalentQuest, you will work directly with customers to enhance their overall user experience and provide a personalized dialogue beyond the already established one-to-many communication channels. You will be accountable for the overall customer wellbeing by monitoring customer health, driving advocacy, supporting the billable areas of the business, and acting as an escalation point for customer issues.
Your day will include:
- Owning relationships within your portfolio. You will ensure client satisfaction and retention through adoption of our services and growth of relationships.
- Ensuring the success of the implementation of TalentQuest’s software and services by providing oversight and consultative guidance.
- Establishing a trusted advisor relationship with clients and driving continued value of TQ products and services.
- Developing, preparing and nurturing customers for advocacy.
- Working with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators, and aiding the customer in achieving their goals.
- Working to identify and develop expansion opportunities.
- Advocating customer needs/issues cross-departmentally. Coordinate internal resources cross-departmentally.
- Project managing account escalations.
What Do We Need From You?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Ability and eagerness to Learn Complex Software Solutions
- 2-5 years of experience as a Client Success Manager in a web-based software company
- 2 years of experience in Talent Management or Talent Development
- Experience in client relationship management and customer success, or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption and retention.
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of our products and services.
- An amazing ability to thrive in a multi-tasking environment and operate successfully under tight deadlines
- Loads of energy and excitement
- The extraordinary ability to avoid NERF gun bullets at any given time
What We’re Offering!
- Competitive salary and full benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, and life insurance)
- Primo, walkable Midtown office location
- We’ll handle the parking expenses
- A challenging, yet fun and engaging work environment
- Popcorn every Thursday
- Endless opportunities for growth and development
For nearly 40 years, TalentQuest has delivered excellence in both talent management software and HCM consulting solutions. We are a dynamic small business with a rich history and an unequivocal commitment to its values. Our work environment attracts smart, talented and motivated individuals. We encourage and reward teamwork and community activism. TalentQuest is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.
If interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org