Who Is TQ?
TalentQuest – We offer our clients the absolute best integrated approach to Talent Management. Our proprietary SaaS-based system includes personality assessments, competency management, employee profiles, goal management, performance reviews, check-ins, 360 surveys, organizational surveys, compensation management, succession management, and learning management. We develop engaging, interactive learning experiences through the use of AR, VR, and 3D technologies. Our consulting expertise includes the design of HR processes, competency modeling, targeted assessment methodologies for selection, and development, performance management, customized management training, and leadership development, executive coaching, succession planning, and Board Reviews.
Who Are You?
The next AWS Cloud DevOps Engineer for our SaaS web application
Want to Know More?
Of course, you do! As the AWS Cloud DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for the deploying, monitoring, and cloud architecture of a large enterprise software application hosted in AWS. You will manage the automation of all cloud components using Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) principles within a CI/CD pipeline. You will work closely with the software architecture team to identify and leverage AWS services that improve the application architecture or provide innovative solutions to our customers.
Your day will include:
- Managing CI/CD pipelines for multiple software components
- Deployment of weekly and monthly software updates
- Maintaining and supporting existing IaC scripts used in CI/CD pipelines
- Monitoring the health of the live application environment and responding to alerts
- Working with the Product Support team to troubleshoot reported technical issues
- Work collaboratively with the software architecture team to define infrastructure and deployment requirements
- Researching new cloud-based services and participating in PoCs
- Documentation of cloud architecture and process flows
- Ensuring proper knowledge transfer amongst the software team to promote appropriate and innovative use of cloud services
- Perform infrastructure usage analysis and cost optimization
What Technologies Do We Use?
Good question! Our software is fully hosted in AWS, leveraging multiple components such as:
- Windows and Ubuntu EC2 servers
- Application Load Balancers (ALB)
- Auto Scaling Groups
- Elasticache (Redis)
- API Gateway
The CI/CD pipeline you will manage:
- Azure DevOps
What We Need from You?
- 3-5 years of experience designing and implementing AWS infrastructure components
- 2+ years of direct experience implementing/supporting CI/CD processes
- Experience configuring and using cloud monitoring tools such as CloudWatch or DataDog
- Strong understanding of Infrastructure-as-Code principles
- Strong understanding of security constructs in AWS (IAM, security groups, etc.)
- Ability to present solutions to a broad range of audience
- Curiosity and loads of energy and excitement
- Humility and a learning mindset
- The desire to make a great product even better and more competitive
- The extraordinary ability to avoid NERF gun bullets at any given time
These Are Awesome Too!
- Direct experience with DataDog
- Familiarity with modern enterprise web application architecture
- Direct experience in software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience with implementation and support of microservices in a serverless infrastructure
What We’re Offering!
- Competitive salary and full benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, and life insurance)
- Primo, walkable Midtown office location
- We’ll handle the parking expenses
- A challenging yet fun and engaging work environment
- Popcorn every Thursday
- Endless opportunities for growth and development
For nearly 40 years, TalentQuest has delivered excellence in both talent management software and HCM consulting solutions. We are a dynamic small business with a rich history and an unequivocal commitment to its values. Our work environment attracts smart, talented, and motivated individuals. We encourage and reward teamwork and community activism. TalentQuest is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.
If interested, please contact us at email@example.com