Who Are We?
TalentQuest – We offer our clients the absolute best-integrated approach to Talent Management and Development. Our proprietary SaaS-based system includes personality assessments, competency management, employee profiles, goal management, performance reviews, 360 surveys, organizational surveys, compensation management, succession management, recruiting management and learning management. Our consulting expertise includes the design of HR processes, competency modeling, targeted assessment methodologies for selection and development, immersive learning content creation, performance management, customized management training, and leadership development, executive coaching, succession planning, and Board Reviews.
Who Are You?
Our next Associate – Software Developer (UI/UX Developer)
Want to Know More?
Of course, you do! As a UI/UX Developer, your responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. Work with UI/UX Designer, bridging the gap between graphical design and technical implementation. You will be operating closely with the Development Team and shall support to increase overall impact and effectiveness of our product.
Your day will include:
- Expertise in debugging and troubleshooting existing code using Firebug and Developer Tools
- Strong experience with Cross Browser Compatibility issues and Optimization for web, including CSS Sprites and best practices
- Well experienced in using version control systems subversion (SVN), Visual source Safe and team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Experience in Development and Documentation throughout the entire SDLC
- Experience in designing Rich Internet Application (RIA’s) with JQUERY, AJAX
- Up to date Knowledge with the latest industry trends in UI design and usability. Strong communication, problem-solving, and planning skills, with ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
What we need from you:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 60% from a reputed university
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience as a UI/UX Developer
- Good English communications skills both written and oral
- An amazing ability to thrive in a multi-tasking environment and operate successfully under planned deadlines
- Eagerness to learn, adapt and perfect your work
- Loads of energy and excitement
What We’re Offering!
- Competitive salary and medical benefits
- We’ll handle the parking expenses
- A challenging yet fun and engaging work environment
- Colleagues who are good at what they do and can still be humble about it
- Endless opportunities for growth and development
Your job location:
TalentQuest Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Pixel Park – A, 11th Floor, PES University Campus, Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560 100
Land Mark: Metro Cash & Carry
Our business hours are from Monday to Friday, from 10: 00 am to 7:00 pm
If interested, please contact us at email@example.com