Who Are We?
TalentQuest – We offer our clients the absolute best-integrated approach to Talent Management and Development. Our proprietary SaaS-based system includes personality assessments, competency management, employee profiles, goal management, performance reviews, 360 surveys, organizational surveys, compensation management, succession management, recruiting management and learning management. Our consulting expertise includes the design of HR processes, competency modeling, targeted assessment methodologies for selection and development, immersive learning content creation, performance management, customized management training, and leadership development, executive coaching, succession planning, and Board Reviews.
Who Are You?
Our next Associate – PHP Developer
Want to Know More?
Of course, you do! As a PHP Developer, your responsibilities will include ability to view problems objectively and develop creative solution. You will be operating closely with the Development Team involved in development, implementation and integrating new & existing modules and shall support to increase overall impact and effectiveness of our product.
What we need from you:
- Experience of around 2-5 years as a full stack developer
- In-depth knowledge of PHP web development and Angular
- Should have strong knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Hands-on experience in developing and maintaining applications
- 3+ years of experience in working with Web applications, and specialized in Open-Source Software
- Experience in Angular 11 and above
- Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Good knowledge in MySQL and similar RDBMS
- Experience in both front-end and back-end technologies
- Clear understanding of Open-Source Technologies and the Systems Concept
- Diagnose/debug and resolve issues
- Excellent communications skills
- Very good team player, helps and guides other team members
- Contribute ideas and techniques to improve the system
- Proven ability to drive the continuous value of our product
- An amazing ability to thrive in a multi-tasking environment and operate successfully under planned deadlines
- Eagerness to learn, adapt and perfect your work
- Loads of energy and excitement
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 60% from a reputed university
What We’re Offering!
- Competitive salary and medical benefits
- We’ll handle the parking expenses
- A challenging yet fun and engaging work environment
- Colleagues who are good at what they do and can still be humble about it
- Endless opportunities for growth and development
Your job location:
TalentQuest Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Pixel Park – A, 11th Floor, PES University Campus, Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560 100
Land Mark: Metro Cash & Carry
Our business hours are from Monday to Friday, from 10: 00 am to 7:00 pm
If interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org