Who Are We?
TalentQuest – We offer our clients the absolute best integrated approach to Talent Management and Development. Our proprietary SaaS-based system includes personality assessments, competency management, employee profiles, goal management, performance reviews, 360 surveys, organizational surveys, compensation management, succession management, recruiting management and learning management. Our consulting expertise includes the design of HR processes, competency modeling, targeted assessment methodologies for selection and development, immersive learning content creation, performance management, customized management training and leadership development, executive coaching, succession planning, and Board Reviews.
Who Are You?
Our next Administrative Coordinator!
Want To Know More?
Of course you do! At TalentQuest, our assessment practice includes individual assessments, team assessments, multi-rater assessments, and simulation-based assessments. For each of these services, there are critical processes to implement, ensuring the best possible experience for our clients. As the Administrative Coordinator, you will work closely with our consultants and own the management and coordination of the assessment process. This includes scheduling appointments, proctoring assessments, delivering test results, proofing and editing reports, and serving as an administrative liaison between the consultant and client. This role will also support ongoing quality assurance and client satisfaction efforts. This is a critical role for a highly visible part of TalentQuest consulting. An individual with prior project management experience or administrative support experience may be a good fit for this role.
You should be able to:
- Communicate with clients and consultants to schedule and confirm assessment appointments
- Coordinate with clients to ensure the collection of necessary information prior to the assessment
- Manage consultant calendars to accommodate assessment processes and interviews
- Provide online and in-person proctoring of client assessments
- Manage, administer, and score psychometric instruments
- Proof, edit, and distribute reports
- Provide administrative support as needed
What We Need from You
- Prior experience and confidence interacting in a business environment
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent social skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A highly organized and disciplined approach to work
- The ability to build rapport and relationships
- The ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Strong verbal and written communication
- A willingness to work in Midtown Atlanta
- An ability to respond to change with flexibility and agility
- Creativity and resourcefulness
These Are Awesome Too!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, English, Journalism, or related field
What We’re Offering!
- Competitive salary and full benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, and life insurance)
- Primo, walkable Midtown office location
- We’ll handle the parking expenses
- A challenging, yet fun and engaging work environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
For nearly 40 years, TalentQuest has delivered excellence in both talent management software and HCM consulting solutions. We are a dynamic small business with a rich history and an unequivocal commitment to its values. Our work environment attracts smart, talented and motivated individuals. We encourage and reward teamwork and community activism. TalentQuest is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.
If interested, please contact us at email@example.com