Who Are We?
TalentQuest – We offer our clients the absolute best integrated approach to Talent Management and Development. Our proprietary SaaS-based system includes personality assessments, competency management, employee profiles, goal management, performance reviews, 360 surveys, organizational surveys, compensation management, succession management, recruiting management and learning management. Our consulting expertise includes the design of HR processes, competency modeling, targeted assessment methodologies for selection and development, immersive learning content creation, performance management, customized management training and leadership development, executive coaching, succession planning, and Board Reviews.
Who Are You?
Our next Implementation Manager!
Want to Know More?
Of course you do! As an Implementation Manager with TalentQuest, you will be afforded the opportunity to combine your analytic and project management skills with your outstanding ability to translate system information in order to smoothly transition new clients to the TalentQuest system. We are counting on you to proactively consult with clients regarding best practices and necessary process changes to optimize their use of the TQ Talent Management system.
Your day will include:
- Managing the entire software implementation process for multiple clients
- Managing project plans, timelines, and client expectations
- Guiding clients through implementation decision points
- Conducting system setup and configuration
- Managing the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) process
- Managing all implementation-related activities, including change requests and gap strategies
- Providing client experience feedback to the product development team to initiate any system and/or process improvements
What Do We Need from You?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5 years of experience leading SAAS implementation/li>
- 3 years of experience in Talent Management or Talent Development
- LMS implementation experience highly preferred
- Experience in client relationship management and customer success, or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption and retention
- Proven ability to drive the continuous value of our products and services.
- An amazing ability to thrive in a multi-tasking environment and operate successfully under tight deadlines
- Eagerness to learn, adapt and perfect your work
- Loads of energy and excitement
- The extraordinary ability to avoid NERF gun bullets at any given time
What We’re Offering!
- Competitive salary and full benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, and life insurance)
- Primo, walkable Midtown office location
- We’ll handle the parking expenses
- A challenging, yet fun and engaging work environment
- Popcorn every Thursday
- Endless opportunities for growth and development
For nearly 40 years, TalentQuest has delivered excellence in both talent management software and HCM consulting solutions. We are a dynamic small business with a rich history and an unequivocal commitment to its values. Our work environment attracts smart, talented and motivated individuals. We encourage and reward teamwork and community activism. TalentQuest is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.