Who Are We?
TalentQuest – We offer our clients the absolute best integrated approach to Talent Management and Development. Our proprietary SaaS-based system includes personality assessments, competency management, employee profiles, goal management, performance reviews, 360 surveys, organizational surveys, compensation management, succession management, recruiting management and learning management. Our consulting expertise includes the design of HR processes, competency modeling, targeted assessment methodologies for selection and development, immersive learning content creation, performance management, customized management training and leadership development, executive coaching, succession planning, and Board Reviews.
What is the role?
Executive Assistant to CEO
The Executive Assistant supports TalentQuest’s CEO, ensuring efficient provision of client deliverables and providing support for the CEO’s administrative needs.
What are the essential functions?
Provide direct administrative support to the CEO as needed, which includes:
- Calendar management
- Client communication
- Travel arrangements
- Drafting and editing correspondence
- Report editing
- Preparing meeting materials
- Creating and editing PowerPoint presentations
- Time and expense data entry
- Invoice review and approval
- Handling sensitive or confidential information
- Performing office/vendor management and other administrative responsibilities as necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred. Degree in psychology, English, journalism, or related field a plus.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience supporting a C-level executive
Specific Skill and Proficiency Level:
- Process & detail oriented
- Strong prioritization and time management skills
- Self-starter who can make quick and sound decisions with little direction
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and demands
- Comfort interacting with all levels in an organization, from senior executives to entry-level team members
- Resourceful and creative
- Strong customer service orientation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
What We’re Offering!
- Competitive salary and full benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, and life insurance)
- Primo, walkable Midtown office location
- We’ll handle the parking expenses
- A challenging, yet fun and engaging work environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
For nearly 40 years, TalentQuest has delivered excellence in both talent management software and HCM consulting solutions. We are a dynamic small business with a rich history and an unequivocal commitment to its values. Our work environment attracts smart, talented and motivated individuals. We encourage and reward teamwork and community activism. TalentQuest is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.