Who Are We?
TalentQuest – We offer our clients the absolute best-integrated approach to Talent Management and Development. Our proprietary SaaS-based system includes personality assessments, competency management, employee profiles, goal management, performance reviews, 360 surveys, organizational surveys, compensation management, succession management, recruiting management and learning management. Our consulting expertise includes the design of HR processes, competency modeling, targeted assessment methodologies for selection and development, immersive learning content creation, performance management, customized management training, and leadership development, executive coaching, succession planning, and Board Reviews.
Who Are You?
Our next Client Success Manager!
Want to Know More?
Of course, you do! As a Client Success Manager with TalentQuest, not only will you oversee the implementation and training process of our software, but you will also be heavily involved in ongoing client relationship building. We are counting on you to drive client satisfaction, engagement, and advocacy. In this role, you will work to strengthen and deepen our client relationships and to identify growth/expansion opportunities.
Your day will include:
- Owning overall client relationship with clients. You will ensure client satisfaction and retention through the adoption of our services and the growth of relationships.
- Ensuring the success of the implementation of TalentQuest’s software and services by providing oversight and consultative guidance.
- Establishing a trusted advisor relationship with clients and driving the continued value of our products and services.
- Developing, preparing and nurturing customers for advocacy.
- Working with clients to establish critical goals or other key performance indicators, and aiding the customer in achieving their goals.
- Working to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Advocating customer needs/issues cross-departmentally. Coordinate internal resources cross-departmentally.
- Program managing account escalations.
What Do We Need from You?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5 years of experience as a Client Success Manager in a web-based software company
- 3 years of experience in Talent Management or Talent Development
- Experience in client relationship management and customer success, or an equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Proven ability to drive the continuous value of our products and services.
- An amazing ability to thrive in a multi-tasking environment and operate successfully under tight deadlines
- Eagerness to learn, adapt and perfect your work
- Loads of energy and excitement
- The extraordinary ability to avoid NERF gun bullets at any given time
What We’re Offering!
- Competitive salary and full benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, and life insurance)
- Primo, walkable Midtown office location
- We’ll handle the parking expenses
- A challenging, yet fun and engaging work environment
- Popcorn every Thursday
- Endless opportunities for growth and development
Click here to apply!