TalentQuest's Assessments consist of a series of comprehensive interviews to assess past behaviors and business decisions. Interviews include a detailed examination of the candidate's education and work history, as well as an analysis of their influences and mentors, their self view as shown by their awareness of strengths and limitations, and their desired career path. Focus on your candidate's personality and their cultural fit with other members of your team.
- Close examination of the success factors relevant to the specified position by trained organizational psychologists.
- The best and latest in personality testing tools, including our own TalentQuest Assessment Inventory.
- Use of formal and well-designed behaviorally-based interview protocols.
- Developmentally focused, written assessment reports with suggestions and recommendations.
- Timely and comprehensive feedback to the hiring manager, HR personnel, and other key individuals critical to the candidate's success.
- Address succession management concerns.
- Make critical hiring and promotion decisions.
- Facilitate ongoing leadership development.
- Retain key executives.
- Ensure proper diversity within the workplace.