Who Are We?
TalentQuest – We offer our clients the absolute best integrated approach to Talent Management. Our proprietary SaaS-based system includes personality assessments, competency management, employee profiles, goal management, performance reviews, 360 surveys, organizational surveys, compensation management, succession management, and developmental resources and coaching tips. Our consulting expertise includes the design of HR processes, competency modeling, targeted assessment methodologies for selection and development, performance management, customized management training and leadership development, executive coaching, succession planning, and Board Reviews.
Who Are You?
Our next Talent Management – I-O Psychology Intern!
Want To Know More?
Of course you do! As a Talent Management – I-O Psychology Intern you will work on a number of exciting projects, both independently as well as collaboratively with internal stakeholders and senior consultants. You will have the opportunity to build upon and apply skills in many areas of I-O psychology, organizational development and talent management. In this role, you will be responsible for project execution, ongoing communication with internal client managers and/or clients, and writing and/or structuring highly customized client presentations and reports. On occasion, you may be required to present your work to senior management, executives and boards of directors.
Your day may include:
- Analyzing statistical data and conducting research
- Producing reports/materials for client deliverables
- Working closely with consultants on internal and external projects
- Applying skills in the areas of:
- Designing learning and development initiatives for organizations
- Personality and selection assessments
- Compensation design and analysis
- Job analysis/Org. design
- Survey design and analysis
- Behavioral-Based performance descriptions, etc.
What We Need From You?
- Currently pursuing a Master’s Degree or equivalent in Psychology or related field or an MBA with a focus on HR management or organizational development
- Experience with SPSS or other statistical packages
- Experience with Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication
- General understanding of industry standards in talent management
- High level of comfort developing presentations
- Loads of energy and excitement
- The extraordinary ability to avoid NERF gun bullets at any given time
- Availability to work a minimum of 20 hours per week
These Are Awesome Too!
- Currently pursuing a Doctorate degree in I/O Psychology or a related field
- Experience in HR and/or Talent Management
- Experience with job analysis, organizational structure design, management training, and competency modeling
What We’re Offering!
- Primo, walkable Midtown office location
- We’ll handle the parking expenses
- A challenging, yet fun and engaging work environment
- Popcorn every Thursday
- Endless opportunities for growth and development
For over 40 years, TalentQuest has delivered excellence in both talent management software and HCM consulting solutions. We are a dynamic small business with a rich history and an unequivocal commitment to its values. Our work environment attracts smart, talented and motivated individuals. We encourage and reward teamwork and community activism. TalentQuest is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.