Who Are We?
TalentQuest – We offer our clients the absolute best integrated approach to Talent Management. Our proprietary SaaS-based system includes personality assessments, competency management, employee profiles, goal management, performance reviews, 360 surveys, organizational surveys, compensation management, succession management, and developmental resources and coaching tips. Our consulting expertise includes the design of HR processes, competency modeling, targeted assessment methodologies for selection and development, performance management, customized management training and leadership development, executive coaching, succession planning, and Board Reviews.
Who Are You?
Our next System Administrator!
Want To Know More?
Of course you do! As the System Administrator, you will have the opportunity to participate in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure. You will be responsible for security compliance of all systems and networks within the TalentQuest infrastructure and will also provide helpdesk/desktop support to 50 employees at the TalentQuest office in Atlanta. We will be counting on you for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software.
Your day will include:
- Installing new/rebuilding existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc.
- Contributing to and maintaining system standards
- Researching and recommending innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks
- Performing daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs
- Investigating and troubleshooting issues
- Performing backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up
- Repairing and recovering hardware or software failures
- Maintaining hardware and software inventory
- Proactively review contract renewals, domain registrations, security certificates, etc.
- Performing ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required
- Maintaining data center environmental and monitoring equipment.
What We Need From You?
- 3+ years of system administration experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, with technical major, such as engineering or computer science
- System Administration/System Engineer certification in Microsoft
- The ability to interpret and/or discuss with others information that involves terminology or concepts may not be familiar
- Loads of energy and excitement
- The desire to make a great product better and more competitive
- The extraordinary ability to avoid NERF gun bullets at any given time
What We’re Offering!
- Competitive salary and full benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, and life insurance)
- Primo, walkable Midtown office location
- We’ll handle the parking expenses
- A challenging, yet fun and engaging work environment
- Popcorn every Thursday
- Endless opportunities for growth and development
For over 40 years, TalentQuest has delivered excellence in both talent management software and HCM consulting solutions. We are a dynamic small business with a rich history and an unequivocal commitment to its values. Our work environment attracts smart, talented and motivated individuals. We encourage and reward teamwork and community activism. TalentQuest is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.