Who Are We?
TalentQuest – We offer our clients the absolute best integrated approach to Talent Management. Our proprietary SaaS-based system includes personality assessments, competency management, employee profiles, goal management, performance reviews, 360 surveys, organizational surveys, compensation management, succession management, and developmental resources and coaching tips. Our consulting expertise includes the design of HR processes, competency modeling, targeted assessment methodologies for selection and development, performance management, customized management training and leadership development, executive coaching, succession planning, and Board Reviews.
Who Are You?
Our next Regional Sales Manager!
Want To Know More?
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will be held to a very high standard in terms of production and lead generation. You will be responsible for creating your own Regional plan and generating new business in your local market. We are looking for a serious hunter, and that person is you!
Your day will include:
- Selling TalentQuest’s Talent Management software, training services and consulting services
- Securing new business leads through cold calling, networking
- Demonstrating a high-level of comfortability with conducting demos in-person and via the web
- Managing and leading presentations and proposals
- Demonstrating accuracy in forecasting and communicating monthly, quarterly, and annual revenues
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records throughout the sales cycle in Salesforce
What Do We Need From You?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years of eLearning/ training sales experience
- Demonstrated track record of successfully selling training at the Executive level
- You must be a hunter!
- Track record of exceeding revenue targets
- Excellent communication skills
- Loads of energy and excitement
These Are Awesome Too!
- 3+ years background selling in the HR Consulting or Talent Management related industries
- Consultative and solution sales experience
What We’re Offering!
- Competitive salary and full benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, and life insurance)
- A challenging, yet fun and engaging work environment
- Endless opportunities for growth and development
For nearly 40 years, TalentQuest has delivered excellence in both talent management software and HCM consulting solutions. We are a dynamic small business with a rich history and an unequivocal commitment to its values. Our work environment attracts smart, talented and motivated individuals. We encourage and reward teamwork and community activism. TalentQuest is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.