Who Are We?
TalentQuest – We offer our clients the absolute best integrated approach to Talent Management. Our proprietary SaaS-based system includes personality assessments, competency management, employee profiles, goal management, performance reviews, 360 surveys, organizational surveys, compensation management, succession management, and learning management. We develop engaging, interactive learning experiences through the use of AR, VR, and 3D technologies. Our consulting expertise includes the design of HR processes, competency modeling, targeted assessment methodologies for selection and development, performance management, customized management training and leadership development, executive coaching, succession planning, and Board Reviews.
Who Are You?
Our next Receptionist!
Want To Know More?
Of course you do! As the Receptionist, you will be the manager of first impressions. You will be the face of the TalentQuest Atlanta office, greeting all visitors and ensuring all encounters are positive.
Your day will include:
- Greeting guests
- Professionally answering calls and directing them appropriately
- Maintaining security by following procedures and monitoring log book
- Ensuring reception and conference areas are safe and clean
- Coordinating and managing conference room resources
- Ordering office and breakroom supplies
- Maintaining internal employee parking log
- Coordinate internal events and catering for meetings
What We Need From You?
- High School Diploma
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong Customer Service orientation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Microsoft Outlook
- Creativity and resourcefulness
- Willingness to commute to Midtown Atlanta daily
- Loads of energy and excitement
- The extraordinary ability to avoid NERF gun bullets at any given time
These Are Awesome Too!
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Psychology, English, Journalism, or related field
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
What We’re Offering!
- Primo, walkable Midtown office location
- We’ll handle the parking expenses
- A challenging, yet fun and engaging work environment
- Popcorn every Thursday
- Endless opportunities for growth and development
For nearly 40 years, TalentQuest has delivered excellence in both talent management software and HCM consulting solutions. We are a dynamic small business with a rich history and an unequivocal commitment to its values. Our work environment attracts smart, talented and motivated individuals. We encourage and reward teamwork and community activism. TalentQuest is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.