Who Are We?
TalentQuest – We offer our clients the absolute best integrated approach to Talent Management. Our proprietary SaaS-based system includes personality assessments, competency management, employee profiles, goal management, performance reviews, 360 surveys, organizational surveys, compensation management, succession management, and developmental resources and coaching tips. Our consulting expertise includes the design of HR processes, competency modeling, targeted assessment methodologies for selection and development, performance management, customized management training and leadership development, executive coaching, succession planning, and Board Reviews.
Who Are You?
Our next Product Marketing Intern!
Want To Know More?
Of course you do! As a Product Marketing Intern you will work on a number of exciting projects, both independently as well as collaboratively with associates from our marketing department. You will have the opportunity to build upon and apply skills to support our sales and marketing efforts. In this role, you will be responsible for researching competitive trends, buyer behaviors, and other market drivers to assist defining how we position our solutions. On occasion, you may be required to present your work to internal stakeholders.
Your day may include:
- Supporting research and reporting on the buying behavior of the market to inform messaging, product and sales strategies.
- Assisting in marketing promotional activities (e.g. collateral materials, web presence, promotions).
- Assisting in the development of go-to-market, product presentations and marketing materials.
- Supporting marketing and product teams in daily administrative tasks and meetings.
What We Need From You?
- Must be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, management or engineering related field.
- Must have completed at least two full years of study and be actively enrolled in a degree program.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) with ability to create PowerPoint presentations.
- Strong desire to learn about marketing.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – written and verbal.
- High attention to detail.
- Positive, “can-do” attitude and sense of humor.
What We’re Offering!
- Primo, walkable Midtown office location
- We’ll handle the parking expenses
- A challenging, yet fun and engaging work environment
- Popcorn every Thursday
- Endless opportunities for growth and development
For over 40 years, TalentQuest has delivered excellence in both talent management software and HCM consulting solutions. We are a dynamic small business with a rich history and an unequivocal commitment to its values. Our work environment attracts smart, talented and motivated individuals. We encourage and reward teamwork and community activism. TalentQuest is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.