Who Are We?
TalentQuest – We offer our clients the absolute best integrated approach to Talent Management. Our proprietary SaaS-based system includes personality assessments, competency management, employee profiles, goal management, performance reviews, 360 surveys, organizational surveys, compensation management, succession management, and developmental resources and coaching tips. Our consulting expertise includes the design of HR processes, competency modeling, targeted assessment methodologies for selection and development, performance management, customized management training and leadership development, executive coaching, succession planning, and Board Reviews.
Who Are You?
Our next Operations Assistant!
Want To Know More?
Of course you do! As the Operations Assistant you will be responsible for supporting the administrative needs of TalentQuest. Working in conjunction with other members of the Administrative Support team, you will support individual members of the team to ensure efficient delivery of client deliverables as well as provide support of the company’s administrative needs.
Your day will include:
- Making travel arrangements (through the company travel agent)
- Drafting and editing correspondence
- Editing reports
- Creating and editing presentations
- Preparing meeting materials
- Supporting the assessment needs of our consultants (administering and scoring assessments)
- Ordering office, breakroom, and testing supplies
- Assisting in the coordination of meetings and events
What Do We Need From You?
- 7+ years of experience
- Strong written and verbal communication
- The ability to juggle multiple tasks and demands
- Strong Customer Service orientation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Creativity and resourcefulness
- High level of comfort interacting with all levels in an organization
- Willingness to commute to Midtown Atlanta daily
- Loads of energy and excitement
- The extraordinary ability to avoid NERF gun bullets at any given time
These Are Awesome Too!
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Psychology, English, Journalism, or related field
- Familiarity with Adobe products and Prezi
What We’re Offering!
- Competitive salary and full benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, and life insurance)
- Primo, walkable Midtown office location
- We’ll handle the parking expenses
- A challenging, yet fun and engaging work environment
- Popcorn every Thursday
- Endless opportunities for growth and development
For over 40 years, TalentQuest has delivered excellence in both talent management software and HCM consulting solutions. We are a dynamic small business with a rich history and an unequivocal commitment to its values. Our work environment attracts smart, talented and motivated individuals. We encourage and reward teamwork and community activism. TalentQuest is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.