Who Are We?
TalentQuest – We offer our clients the absolute best integrated approach to Talent Management. Our proprietary SaaS-based system includes personality assessments, competency management, employee profiles, goal management, performance reviews, 360 surveys, organizational surveys, compensation management, succession management, and developmental resources and coaching tips. Our consulting expertise includes the design of HR processes, competency modeling, targeted assessment methodologies for selection and development, performance management, customized management training and leadership development, executive coaching, succession planning, and Board Reviews.
Who Are You?
Our next Implementation Manager!
Want To Know More?
Of course you do! As an Implementation Manager with TalentQuest, you will be afforded the opportunity to combine your analytic and project management skills with your outstanding ability to translate system information in order to smoothly transition new clients to the TalentQuest system. We are counting on you to proactively consult clients on best practices and necessary process changes to optimize their use of the system.
Your day will include:
- Configuring the TalentQuest software to meet client specifications
- Setting up and managing the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) process
- Training clients and colleagues on the software
- Documenting system processes, including job aids, admin guides, help center articles and release notes
- Providing client experience feedback to the product development team to initiate any system and/or process improvements
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Being extremely detail-oriented and proactively following up on project tasks
What Do We Need From You?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience in a software implementation or support role
- Experience in a client-facing role
- Experience independently managing several projects simultaneously
- An amazing ability to operate successfully under tight deadlines
- Loads of energy and excitement
- The desire to make a great product better and more competitive
- The extraordinary ability to avoid NERF gun bullets at any given time
What We’re Offering!
- Competitive salary and full benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, and life insurance)
- Primo, walkable Midtown office location
- We’ll handle the parking expenses
- A challenging, yet fun and engaging work environment
- Popcorn every Thursday
- Endless opportunities for growth and development
For over 40 years, TalentQuest has delivered excellence in both talent management software and HCM consulting solutions. We are a dynamic small business with a rich history and an unequivocal commitment to its values. Our work environment attracts smart, talented and motivated individuals. We encourage and reward teamwork and community activism. TalentQuest is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.