Who Are We?
TalentQuest – We offer our clients the absolute best integrated approach to Talent Management. Our proprietary SaaS-based system includes personality assessments, competency management, employee profiles, goal management, performance reviews, 360 surveys, organizational surveys, compensation management, succession management, and developmental resources and coaching tips. Our consulting expertise includes the design of HR processes, competency modeling, targeted assessment methodologies for selection and development, performance management, customized management training and leadership development, executive coaching, succession planning, and Board Reviews.
Who Are You?
Our next Client Support Specialist!
Want To Know More?
Of course you do! As the Client Support Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting the clients as well as colleagues on the Client Success team on a variety of projects, focused primarily on our proprietary, cloud-based talent management system. You will be expected to develop in-depth knowledge of the TalentQuest system and take initiative to assist the Client Success team.
Your day will include:
- Fulfilling support requests from clients, via email and telephone
- Supporting the Client Success team on its day-to-day support and management of our software clients
- Troubleshooting any TalentQuest software problems; tracking issues and maintaining ongoing contact with the client and internal TalentQuest resources until issue is resolved
- Maintaining and updating system documentation, including administrator guides and job aids
- Drafting release notes and related communications and managing the communication process to clients
- Setting up procedures and scenarios for client testing and system demonstrations
- Administrative support for special projects, as needed
What We Need From You?
- Previous client support experience
- Strong email, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong PC and Internet skills
- Willingness to commute to Midtown Atlanta daily
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Loads of energy and excitement
- The desire to make a great product better and more competitive
- The extraordinary ability to avoid NERF gun bullets at any given time
What We’re Offering!
- Competitive salary and full benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, and life insurance)
- Primo, walkable Midtown office location
- We’ll handle the parking expenses
- A challenging, yet fun and engaging work environment
- Popcorn every Thursday
- Endless opportunities for growth and development
For nearly 40 years, TalentQuest has delivered excellence in both talent management software and HCM consulting solutions. We are a dynamic small business with a rich history and an unequivocal commitment to its values. Our work environment attracts smart, talented and motivated individuals. We encourage and reward teamwork and community activism. TalentQuest is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.