Who Are We?
TalentQuest – We offer our clients the absolute best integrated approach to Talent Management. Our proprietary SaaS-based system includes personality assessments, competency management, employee profiles, goal management, performance reviews, 360 surveys, organizational surveys, compensation management, succession management, and developmental resources and coaching tips. Our consulting expertise includes the design of HR processes, competency modeling, targeted assessment methodologies for selection and development, performance management, customized management training and leadership development, executive coaching, succession planning, and Board Reviews.
Who Are You?
Our next Client Success Manager!
Want To Know More?
Of course you do! As a Client Success Manager with TalentQuest, not only will you oversee the implementation and training process of our software, but you will also be heavily involved in ongoing client relationship building. We are counting on you to drive client satisfaction, engagement and advocacy. In this role, you will work to strengthen and deepen our client relationships, and identify growth/expansion opportunities.
Your day will include:
- Owning overall client relationship with clients by increasing adoption, and ensuring retention and satisfaction
- Ensuring the success of the implementation of TalentQuest’s software and services by providing oversight and consultative guidance.
- Establishing a trusted/strategic advisor relationship clients and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Developing, preparing and nurturing customers for advocacy.
- Working with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Working to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Advocating customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Program managing account escalations.
What Do We Need From You?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3 years of experience as a Client Success Manager in a software company
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience in client relationship management and/or customer success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption and retention.
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of our products and services.
- An amazing ability to thrive in a multi-tasking environment and operate successfully under tight deadlines
- Eagerness to learn, adapt, and perfect your work
- Loads of energy and excitement
- The extraordinary ability to avoid NERF gun bullets at any given time
What We’re Offering!
- Competitive salary and full benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, and life insurance)
- Primo, walkable Midtown office location
- We’ll handle the parking expenses
- A challenging, yet fun and engaging work environment
- Popcorn every Thursday
- Endless opportunities for growth and development
For nearly 40 years, TalentQuest has delivered excellence in both talent management software and HCM consulting solutions. We are a dynamic small business with a rich history and an unequivocal commitment to its values. Our work environment attracts smart, talented and motivated individuals. We encourage and reward teamwork and community activism. TalentQuest is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.